Close
aoie_emesai said:
2. You can already find them, but the results is simply confusing as the search engine on moe isn't very effective.
Well I know you can search but it would be better if I could type in "Kovash" to find all my post instead of having to remember "Now what did I type?"
Shizashi said:
Signatures.

You know you want them.
That would be a cool idea, but maybe limit it to words and not pictures. (Or have pictures allowed but find some way to change the post system layout.)
Kovash said:
Well I know you can search but it would be better if I could type in "Kovash" to find all my post instead of having to remember "Now what did I type?"
user:Kovash
I remember what I want before - an advanced search system for history.
Signatures: NO - It's bad enough with Avatars.
Make it a bit more obvious who a mod is when they are posting comments.
Shizashi said:
Signatures.

You know you want them.
to be honest, I really couldn't guess what you're referring to..
midzki said:
to be honest, I really couldn't guess what you're referring to..
I'm assuming he is referring to a block of text to complement the avatar. It's too open to abuse.
Radioactive said:
I'm assuming he is referring to a block of text to complement the avatar. It's too open to abuse.
Most likely what Shiz is saying.
I forgot about this one earlier.

Could we get actual hour and minute timestamps in the history? Possibly the year too?
Radioactive said:
Make it a bit more obvious who a mod is when they are posting comments.
Like on E-shuushuu.
The mods names could appear on a different color, or different font, or on italic. What do you think?

Aurelia said:
Could we get actual hour and minute timestamps in the history? Possibly the year too?
I guess it will depend on timezones? What timezone will the site use? Will we be able to change our timezones according to where we live?
Aurelia said:
I forgot about this one earlier.

True, i'd like that too. I often find that I would like the records to be precise.
MirrorMagpie said:
user:Kovash
That's not what I meant; What I meant was comments. (I'm still getting used to Posts being pictures and not comments. That was my bad and I do apologize.)
Copied from my old commet

---
We need a new pixiv-link-converter, which can handle the new form of links such as minor revision ([id].jpg?[rev number] ex:123456.jpg?654321) and the manga mode ([id]_p[page number].jpg or [id]_big_p[page number].jpg/png ex: http://img26.pixiv.net/img/caitaron/15397006_big_p0.jpg).
---
Kovash said:
-Find Comments posted by you and/or other members
-Show more posts on one page. (Have a drop box with 16, 32, and 64 posts per page.)
yes i thing the site really needs something like the forum subscriptions so that if you comment on a picture you could see what others comment in reply
but every thing else is perfect and the site is really awesome and the design is simple great looking and loads really fast
Maybe an option to be able to change your Username without having to make a new one?
Chrissues said:
- Translate midzki-smileys into images. Nobody understands them, help us out here!!
XD Either midzki or syaoran-kun shall create a wiki for the smileys
。('-'。)(。'-')。

On the index page:
  • To be able to preview comments, or at least to see whether an image has comments or not (by adding a color border);
  • And add a color border or something else to indicate it when an image belongs to a pool;
  • To bring forward images with the user's favorite tags so they are shown ahead of others, with some priority;
  • Add more infomation to the shift-holding pop-up, like the upload time, the pool it belongs to, etc.
  • To be able to track back one's comments and forum posts, and be informed when they are quoted.
You can only do so many colour borders before it becomes too much.
Comments would be better in the hover/alt/shift text.

sakurapremier said:
  • To bring forward images with the user's favorite tags so they are shown ahead of others, with some priority;
favtag:sakurapremier

sakurapremier said:
  • To be able to track back one's comments and forum posts, and be informed when they are quoted.
That would probably take a rewrite of comments/forum from the ground up.
Withdraw my suggestions concerning color borders...

BTW do we have IPv6 support, or are we going to have it?
Reason
I'm going to implement in the next few days (because they sound easy to implement):

http://moe.imouto.org/artist - sort options

Preview function on PM and comments

Expand the width of comments and forum posts (any resolution suggestions or just auto reflow to match browser window size?)

Figure out how Metatags work in source code so I can implement more of them

Make it a bit more obvious who a mod is when they are posting comments (I am thinking of having their nick in bold, any suggestions?)
admin2 said:
Make it a bit more obvious who a mod is when they are posting comments (I am thinking of having their nick in bold, any suggestions?)
Bold, or different colors. Maybe white, or red, or yellow. What do you think?
Thanks for the changes!
Simplicity and clarity are the best, why not just add the word Moderator between the username and the post time. You'll never have the common community pest not knowing they're dealing with a mod then as it is right there, visible for all.

Hell I'd say do it for all ranks. That instantly clarifies if someone's been blocked or anything too. Provided it's equal in size or smaller than the timestamp it shouldn't be in the way for anyone...
admin2 said:
Expand the width of comments and forum posts (any resolution suggestions or just auto reflow to match browser window size?)
Actually, I think the width right now is good. If it was as wide as the browser, a lot of forum posts/comments would fit on a single line. It looks like it currently takes about 10 or 11 lines to match the vertical of avatars and full-length lines would rarely hit that. If you do add anything to the width, I'd say nothing more than 40% bigger.

admin2 said:
A different color would probably be the better bet. The users who don't know the mods probably wouldn't notice a bolder name; a different color would stand out more.
admin2 said:
What about just italic letters
blooregardo said:
What about just italic letters
I vote for bold & red. It'll stand out better.
gohanrice said:
A different color would probably be the better bet. The users who don't know the mods probably wouldn't notice a bolder name; a different color would stand out more.
Yep.

Radioactive said:
I vote for bold & red. It'll stand out better.
Spells out danger.

By the way, the Admin should be a different color from both Users and Mods.
Blue for mods, gold for admin?
Blue seems fade out next to orange. I believe bold red for mods is the best idea. And gold for admin doesn't sound bad too. Well admin2 decides.
rainbow ヽ(`・ω・´)ノ
lol
midzki said:
rainbow ヽ(`・ω・´)ノ
lol
thats fine, if other mods want to be "normal" on their username let me know
changing an account name is a bit hard?
also should be terminated random unnecessary accounts which possessing names meaninglessly and killing possibility to give names for who really need.