arukasaujno said:
I completely understand what you mean :D Compare the two

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Ve3BBHRlQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ7JQAk0eZY

vs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOtVUHgJqQk

I personally would like to draw like the first examples. I just don't find the "scribbly, flow-y" thing appealing (as in, starting with the gesture). I feel like gesture will come naturally with good design (as I can already do with heads, just start with the eyes for example, similar to KJG). It's just a personal preference and both "methods" have it's benefits :D Even courses like the Riven Phoenix one are very analytical, although his artwork isn't great, I love the methodology.
That's why I always find Leonardo DaVinci art fascinating
His art is interesting with the golden ratio
And the way he engaged the art and the mathematics doesn't make those artists
hate maths
Instead, his maths is what's so accurate on actual human ratio, proportion

Until today, it's still more than a miracle to imagine a man existed actually in the Renaissance era.
At least for me, it is.

In terms of artistic approach, Leon. didn't do a really great job as other famous artist in his living era
However, his contribution in Maths and Anatomical knowledge, is more than that.

For the Aesthetics, I think he wasn't the best, but he did the ''make art looks appealing'' thing right
arukasaujno said:
I completely understand what you mean :D Compare the two

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Ve3BBHRlQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ7JQAk0eZY

vs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOtVUHgJqQk

I personally would like to draw like the first examples. I just don't find the "scribbly, flow-y" thing appealing (as in, starting with the gesture). I feel like gesture will come naturally with good design (as I can already do with heads, just start with the eyes for example, similar to KJG). It's just a personal preference and both "methods" have it's benefits :D Even courses like the Riven Phoenix one are very analytical, although his artwork isn't great, I love the methodology.
They're both stylised, the defined ''plane changes'' of your first example of line drawing
and the traditional American art style from Glenn V.
And the slightly traditional art style from Rey B.

But yeah, we're newer generation, we absorb their knowledge and create
that's what we the artist does
tulio said:
Hi again, could I ask for access to these files?

https://www.element3ds.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=209716&extra=&_dsign=6c08424d
Maybe It shared before, so i have it in my baidu.
链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1-s2wRm_keu0aqlC8H_p7rg
提取码:6nm2
here is the link
mirusu400 said:
Maybe It shared before, so i have it in my baidu.
链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1-s2wRm_keu0aqlC8H_p7rg
提取码:6nm2
here is the link
Ahh, I've must have missed that link. Thank you Mirusu for your help! :D
WarnerC3 said:
They're both stylised, the defined ''plane changes'' of your first example of line drawing
and the traditional American art style from Glenn V.
And the slightly traditional art style from Rey B.

But yeah, we're newer generation, we absorb their knowledge and create
that's what we the artist does
I agree. I guess I have to make my own "analytical" tutorials some day, since the "extreme" ones don't exist in video format or are very obscure :D
Does anyone have JH Stonehouse Anatomy?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/StoneHouses-Anatomy-Note-People-Coloring-Art-Activity-Drawing-Painting-Book-/132764234436

He's a Superani artist so it probably has a bunch of KJG teachings :D
Does anybody by chance have a pdf/scan of these books?

1) How to Draw Backgrounds - Anime Art Guide Book
https://otaku.com/products/45796 (image)

2)Kemomimi Character Design Book
https://otaku.com/products/47655 (image)

3) How to Draw Faces of Men and Women - Anime and Manga style
https://otaku.com/products/46595 (image)

4)Manga School 1 - How to Draw Short Manga
https://otaku.com/products/38969 (image)
^Or does anyone know any books that teach you how to do manga panels and do texts and stuff?

I got 1 and 3 does anyone have 2 and 4?
Hello everyone, I need help, I don't know how to find video tutorial in English and japanese on www.bilibili.com, I can't understand chinese, I tried some tags translated in chinese, but I can't find videos tutorial (drawing and painting) in japanese and english
ANOTHER thing. it needs to have more than 60 minutes
please, if somebody could help i'd be happy

ANOTHER question, I need a scan tutorial with female and male body proportions without being stylized

thank u all
Asxiaxo said:
Does anybody by chance have a pdf/scan of these books?

1) How to Draw Backgrounds - Anime Art Guide Book
https://otaku.com/products/45796 (image)

2)Kemomimi Character Design Book
https://otaku.com/products/47655 (image)

3) How to Draw Faces of Men and Women - Anime and Manga style
https://otaku.com/products/46595 (image)

4)Manga School 1 - How to Draw Short Manga
https://otaku.com/products/38969 (image)
^Or does anyone know any books that teach you how to do manga panels and do texts and stuff?

I got 1 and 3 does anyone have 2 and 4?
these looks interesting as well!
I found this amazing website with some cool tutorials, mostly in Japanese but I hope this works for someone

https://www.pixivision.net/en/c/how-to-draw
链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1V5m9vfyPrI1ArVhFD5aWVQ 提取码:rxl8

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1fSnHGBHlCRAeQcKwspwwqQ 提取码:yv2g

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1n7nWSfNur0zhXVvc5qz7oQ 提取码:zsls

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1JEPgpx5ze0q9DA3CLqa8cA 提取码:i3r2 解压缩密码:fcdHQpwdy8

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1C6B_q-pZDx0hY-rVO6WdAQ 提取码:flb9 解压缩密码:23NPGt6eF9
jueony said:
链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1V5m9vfyPrI1ArVhFD5aWVQ 提取码:rxl8

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1fSnHGBHlCRAeQcKwspwwqQ 提取码:yv2g

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1n7nWSfNur0zhXVvc5qz7oQ 提取码:zsls

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1JEPgpx5ze0q9DA3CLqa8cA 提取码:i3r2 解压缩密码:fcdHQpwdy8

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1C6B_q-pZDx0hY-rVO6WdAQ 提取码:flb9 解压缩密码:23NPGt6eF9
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Asxiaxo said:
Does anybody by chance have a pdf/scan of these books?

1) How to Draw Backgrounds - Anime Art Guide Book
https://otaku.com/products/45796 (image)

2)Kemomimi Character Design Book
https://otaku.com/products/47655 (image)

3) How to Draw Faces of Men and Women - Anime and Manga style
https://otaku.com/products/46595 (image)

4)Manga School 1 - How to Draw Short Manga
https://otaku.com/products/38969 (image)
^Or does anyone know any books that teach you how to do manga panels and do texts and stuff?

I got 1 and 3 does anyone have 2 and 4?
Before asking you might wanna check Jueony/ies dl , pretty sure most public shared stuff is uploaded there.
Hey guys i need some help... i tried to make an account on amazon.co.uk to get kindle unlimited but this error showed upafter i subscribed to kindle.... Important Message
There was a problem processing your payment. To update your credit card information, please click here. and i have a japanese vpn, i made the account with my real credit card and adress , then i changed it to japanese adress generated by a site, and still didn't work and i dunnowhat to do..... and i can't even cancel the subscription
Raluki said:
Hey guys i need some help... i tried to make an account on amazon.co.uk to get kindle unlimited but this error showed upafter i subscribed to kindle.... Important Message
There was a problem processing your payment. To update your credit card information, please click here. and i have a japanese vpn, i made the account with my real credit card and adress , then i changed it to japanese adress generated by a site, and still didn't work and i dunnowhat to do..... and i can't even cancel the subscription
Why order off uk Amazon with a Japanese address? The reason your credit card had that issue is because the information you put versus the real information on the credit card was no match. You need to contact amazon...
jueony said:
链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1V5m9vfyPrI1ArVhFD5aWVQ 提取码:rxl8

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1fSnHGBHlCRAeQcKwspwwqQ 提取码:yv2g

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1n7nWSfNur0zhXVvc5qz7oQ 提取码:zsls

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1JEPgpx5ze0q9DA3CLqa8cA 提取码:i3r2 解压缩密码:fcdHQpwdy8

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1C6B_q-pZDx0hY-rVO6WdAQ 提取码:flb9 解压缩密码:23NPGt6eF9
I think I saw it before but do you guys have CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO Illustration Techniques by mika pikazo
Asxiaxo said:
Why order off uk Amazon with a Japanese address? The reason your credit card had that issue is because the information you put versus the real information on the credit card was no match. You need to contact amazon...
co.jo* sorry, my mistake
Asxiaxo said:
I think I saw it before but do you guys have CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO Illustration Techniques by mika pikazo
If you mean this one, check my list on page 126.
Hey, guys. I got a new book.
I This time seems to have a clean scan. :3

THE 쉽게 배우는 인체 드로잉[Korean]
DOWNLOAD
PASSWORD : Ev^3E&4Q
opium said:
Hey, guys. I got a new book.
I This time seems to have a clean scan. :3

THE 쉽게 배우는 인체 드로잉[Korean]
DOWNLOAD
PASSWORD : Ev^3E&4Q
Thank you , this is really nice