Close
Visual Pose Books have akready been shared on Discord.
I also shared a lot of books here but active members left the forum because they are busy I guess. They have contributed to this forum like no one else. I'm also so busy that I don't have time to keep up with request plus I've already spend a lot of time and money here.

I had a solution to get new books by purchasing kindle with ppl contribution but only a few members donated. I had to make a loan and purchase the kindle and ebooks myself.
If more people were contributing we'd have a big ebooks database here. It's already a good database but it would be definitely the best one.
Hi EdenGenesis!!! Good to see you here. And sorry but, as far as I know, one of the main reasons why the Forum diminished its activity is because many are upset about the flight of books, just published.

Many contributors ask that the books they share in this Forum be protected, just here, for at least a few months, but no, the next day they books are scattered everywhere.

Until there is a more private way of sharing, I think they will not publish again with the same intensity they had.
Kokoris said:
Hi EdenGenesis!!! Good to see you here. And sorry but, as far as I know, one of the main reasons why the Forum diminished its activity is because many are upset about the flight of books, just published.

Many contributors ask that the books they share in this Forum be protected, just here, for at least a few months, but no, the next day they books are scattered everywhere.

Until there is a more private way of sharing, I think they will not publish again with the same intensity they had.
You're right, that's why I'll share on Discord from now on. And my site as well.
Favas said:
Hello, were these books already post?

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

If not, I gonna buy and then scan and post here
Favas said:
Hello, were these books already post?

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

If not, I gonna buy and then scan and post here
Favas I hope you can share these wonderful books 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Hello, I am new here, I had seen this forum before, but just today I decided to create an account, since they share very interesting material, I thank you very much for the effort.
I wanted to help this community to help her grow, at the moment I don't think I can buy books, but if there is any way to help that is within my reach, just say so.
I would like to help the community of Latin artists more and why not, from other places in the world, I hope I can help you in some way.
psdt. I do not speak English so I am using the google translator to write this message, I hope it is well understood.

hola, soy nuevo por aqui, ya antes habia visto este foro, pero recien hoy decidi crearme una cuenta, ya que comparten material muy interesante, les agradezco mucho por el esfuerzo.
queria ayudar a esta comunidad para ayudarla a crecer, por el momento no creo que pueda comprar libros, pero si hay alguna manera de ayudar que este a mi alcance, solo diganlo.
quisiera ayudar mas a la comunidad de artistas latinos y por que no, de otros lugares del mundo, espero pueda ayudarles de algun modo.
psdt. no hablo ingles por lo que estoy usando el traductor de google para escribir este mensaje, espero que se entienda bien.
a few months ago, I saw about hisasi Hgirl artbook in this thread.
Anybody know this information? Will someone post this site?

https://www.amazon.co.jp/Hisasi%E7%94%BB%E9%9B%86-H-girl-WANIMAGAZINE-COMICS/dp/4862696147
Kokoris said:

Misaart?
EdenGenesis said:
Visual Pose Books have akready been shared on Discord.
I also shared a lot of books here but active members left the forum because they are busy I guess. They have contributed to this forum like no one else. I'm also so busy that I don't have time to keep up with request plus I've already spend a lot of time and money here.

I had a solution to get new books by purchasing kindle with ppl contribution but only a few members donated. I had to make a loan and purchase the kindle and ebooks myself.
If more people were contributing we'd have a big ebooks database here. It's already a good database but it would be definitely the best one.
Quisiera estar en el grupo de discord, actualmente tengo dinero y quisiera hacer unos aportes. Hace unos meses tuve una gran perdida de datos y quisiera tener un respaldo por si algo llega a pasar. Además puedo hacer un servicio de traducción al inglés, con apoyo de usuarios de discord que sepan español e inglés
Kokoris said:

how i can enter in the discord group? i have few books here
I shared > 10 books here with my own money, but I won't share anything here from now on.
Because I noticed a lot of book here been shared in download sites that use adf.ly/rapidgator etc... to profit from it. I thought Japanese wouldn't find this website since it's English. But I was wrong.

I will buy new books but only share in the private discord group, which only people contributing something can join.

Good bye.
NhiDongSunRang said:
I shared > 10 books here with my own money, but I won't share anything here from now on.
Because I noticed a lot of book here been shared in download sites that use adf.ly/rapidgator etc... to profit from it. I thought Japanese wouldn't find this website since it's English. But I was wrong.

I will buy new books but only share in the private discord group, which only people contributing something can join.

Good bye.
T T
I initially found this thread (the website, I already knew it before, but I never visited the forum) by searching for book names in Japanese, so I'm assuming that Japanese people might be doing just the same.

It would be naive to think that the very relative obscurity and English language were actually a barrier towards others finding it, and likewise that the books would have not been eventually redistributed around in a way or another. That's the way the Internet has always worked and it should have not been a surprise.

If anything, making the books more difficult to access for the uninitiated is only going to incentivize those reuploading them behind ad-services, since the ads (as if most people aren't using ad-blockers nowadays) would then become a very minor annoyance in comparison to the effort required to join the private circles where the books were originally shared. Putting aside the fact that lamenting that people are redistributing commercial books that one isn't even supposed to share in the first place is kind of hypocritical...
NhiDongSunRang said:

Good bye.
sadly, that's just how the internet works.

in the past I've bought and uploaded lots of things in places like Orkut communities and Fb pages (like programs, musics, books and others) and in less than a hour they were all reuploded at some other random place... at first I had the same reaction as you guys are having, but my wish to help people to get the things they liked/wanted was bigger than this, so I kept doing it until I couldn't anymore (because life)... I never got a single coin from doing it, but helping and seeing people thankful for the help I was doing to them was enough for it.

but well, though it kills the purpose of this thread it's still your decision... it probably will be harder for lots of people that can't have easy access to these stuff but nothing we can do now.

anyway, thanks for all you and the others contributed and hope you keep doing well.
downloaded almost all the books that were laid out in this section except those who have no working links! some can be repeated! soon I'll post an all that was on baidu from this partition of

https://mega.nz/#F!bzhAHASR
E4EF85GWKZDhoyMphsysIA

I apologize in advance for the mess that is going on in my vault
NhiDongSunRang said:

Good bye.
Hey im really sorry to hear that and i get why you angry about it!But if i give a example i just found this forum recently and i downloaded really usefull books all of them was amazing but after i hear everyone left because this private discord channel and as a artist(really!just graduated from fine art university haha)and ofc litearly with zero money i thought this site will save my ass haha because of books.and learned if you need to enter this discord channel you need to share books etc... and the one i had all already shared so.My example is why we also getting punishment:( i can understand you cant select who is uploading without permission and stuff but you know i hope its make a point to you and admins!Goodluck thanks for shared stuff.
I just wanna say that ive improved so much at drawing in just a year thanks to all the ebooks that you guys shared here.
Its just sad that this forum is dead now.
Eu_Hellscythe said:
I just wanna say that ive improved so much at drawing in just a year thanks to all the ebooks that you guys shared here.
Its just sad that this forum is dead now.
same mate!
背景イラストメイキング講座
DL * Preview
Dzidal said:
downloaded almost all the books that were laid out in this section except those who have no working links! some can be repeated! soon I'll post an all that was on baidu from this partition of

https://mega.nz/#F!bzhAHASR
E4EF85GWKZDhoyMphsysIA

I apologize in advance for the mess that is going on in my vault
Thank You for Sharing!
I don't know if this book has been shared... Anyway, I share it:

Manga Character Illustrated Book
Preview
DL
gabbors said:
Chibi Art Class

Preview

DL
Thank you
pardal said:
I think I've seen the first one in this thread.
Where is it?
daibo said:
Where is it?
I was mistaken. But I got the english version. here it is.

it's in EPUB format, tho