I don't know if this book has been shared... Anyway, I share it:

Manga Character Illustrated Book
Preview
DL
gabbors said:
Chibi Art Class

Preview

DL
Thank you
pardal said:
I think I've seen the first one in this thread.
Where is it?
daibo said:
Where is it?
I was mistaken. But I got the english version. here it is.

it's in EPUB format, tho
pardal said:

I was mistaken. But I got the english version. here it is.

it's in EPUB format, tho
Nothing, thank you very much.
Modern hentai was only developed in the 1970s, when manga began to commercialize, and the readership, who managed to fall in love with it in childhood, grew up. To attract readers again, authors began to include elements of eroticism and bloody scenes in their works https://hentaisea.com The first work in the hentai genre was to be the anime of Hakusan Kimura ‘Refreshing Ship’ in 1932. It was unfinished due to seizure by the police.
yuiis said:
Modern hentai was only developed in the 1970s, when manga began to commercialize, and the readership, who managed to fall in love with it in childhood, grew up. To attract readers again, authors began to include elements of eroticism and bloody scenes in their works https://hentaisea.com The first work in the hentai genre was to be the anime of Hakusan Kimura ‘Refreshing Ship’ in 1932. It was unfinished due to seizure by the police.
Nice
Hi~
Thank you all for sharing all of these wonderful tutorial books!
Here's some video tutorials. I hope you like it~

https://mega.nz/#!guw3XKYQ
!dYwtuaAm-bTjgnPOkU6Spy4zIPVnXJurJcO9mHkJc3k
Well, I don't know if you guys noticed, but at some point Amazon added a rather large amount of how to draw books to Amazon Kindle for free. One of them is actually a translated version into English (kind of strange English, but whatever). Since I'm still subscribed, here you go:

EXCELLENT MANGA SKETCHING TECHNIQUES vol.1 Pretty Girl (マンガの技法書) (English)
Download

Touhou Illustration Techniques (アナログ絵師たちの東方イラストテクニック 水彩、油絵、コピック、色鉛筆、鉛筆など)
Download

Copic Touhou Illustration Techniques (コピック絵師たちの東方イラストテクニック 塗り絵からイラストメイキングまで)
Download

Oji-san Drawing Techniques Face & Body (オジサン描き分けテクニック 顔・からだ編)
Download

マンガの教室 オンナのコの描き方 寄り・引き、アオリ・フカンのデッサン
Download

The Basics of Drawing Robots (ロボットを描く基本 箱ロボからオリジナルロボまで (マンガの技法書))
Download

Learn the Structure and Movement and Improve! How to Draw Muscle Basic Lesson (構造と動きを学んで上達! 筋肉の描き方 基本レッスン)
Download

How to Draw Kimonos (着物の描き方 基本からそれっぽく描くポイントまで)
Download

How to Draw Military Uniforms (軍服・制服の描き方 アメリカ軍・自衛隊の制服から戦闘服まで)
Download

How to Draw Military Uniforms #2 (軍服の描き方 仕組みからわかる世界の軍装・軍服)
Download

Super Fashion Drawing (高村是州式 スーパーファッションデッサン 基本ポーズ編)
Download

Watercolor Illustration (水彩画を描くきほん 人物画からキャラクターイラストまで)
Download

And here are some books in Kindle format that has been previously uploaded in worse quality or in Chinese:

Basic Attractive Character Designs (マンガの基礎デッサン 魅せるキャラ・デザイン編 (マンガの技法書))
Download

Let's Draw School Manga (学園マンガの描き方 入門編 (マンガの技法書))
Download

How to Draw Moe: Idols (萌えアイドルの描き方 基本編)
Download

How to Draw Moe - Lolita Fashion - From Beautiful Fundamental Poses to Charming Composition (萌えロリータファッションの描き方 美しい基本ポーズから魅せる構図まで)
Download

How to Draw Moe - Lolita Fashion Faces, Bodies & Outfits in Beautiful Variations (萌えロリータファッションの描き方 顔・からだ・服の美バリエーション)
Download

Dynamic Drawing Lesson (ダイナミックデッサン レッスンブック 男子編 トレスから始める、動きのある速描デッサン)
Download

Bishoujo Characters - Face & Body (美少女キャラデッサン 顔・からだ編)
Download
I also grabbed this, since I just noticed it was on Kindle finally.

Character drawing for men and women by angle, age, and facial expression (男女の顔の描き分け 角度別・年齢別・表情別のキャラデッサン)

Preview - Download
cernasite said:
Well, I don't know if you guys noticed, but at some point Amazon added a rather large amount of how to draw books to Amazon Kindle for free. One of them is actually a translated version into English (kind of strange English, but whatever). Since I'm still subscribed, here you go:
cernasite said:
I also grabbed this, since I just noticed it was on Kindle finally.

Character drawing for men and women by angle, age, and facial expression (男女の顔の描き分け 角度別・年齢別・表情別のキャラデッサン)

Preview - Download
Wow, thank you!
Does anyone have scans of this https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4837308139/ref=pe_1049662_380948732_em_1p_6_ti
I search the forum for the title of the book, but the links for it don't work anymore as far as I know.
shaking said:
Does anyone have scans of this https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4837308139/ref=pe_1049662_380948732_em_1p_6_ti
I search the forum for the title of the book, but the links for it don't work anymore as far as I know.
I reuploaded it for you: here.
cernasite said:
I reuploaded it for you: here.
Thanks so much! I've been searching for this one long time
cernasite said:
I also grabbed this, since I just noticed it was on Kindle finally.

Character drawing for men and women by angle, age, and facial expression (男女の顔の描き分け 角度別・年齢別・表情別のキャラデッサン)

Preview - Download
Thank you very much cernasite!
@cernasite: Thanks so much!!!

@All:
Hi~
Hope it would be useful to whoever needs it, thanks!

Costume Encyclopedia, Vol 2 (Waistcoat, vest & jacket) – Download

Costume Encyclopedia, Vol 3 (Skirt & pants) – Download
hello everybody
is allowed to ask for anime/games artbook in pdf in this section ?
thank u very much
GarthEnnis said:

Good Night i download this artbook medieval
Tactics Ogre Art Works Book (Japanese) PREVIEW: https://www.amazon.es/Tactics-Ogre-Works-Book-Japanese/dp/B005O41CEA
DOWNLOAD : https://mega.nz/#!j3pCmARY!YqaJyIjUS3YmTVpJaCTI_jFM-uewLA-dXZS2KHJ9rbU
Thank you
Hello dear Yande.re users ...
I come to inform you that I am going to expand to translate books from Japanese to English.
I would like a support from you ... You can contact me by imbox of my page.
I leave my page to see the progress

https://www.facebook.com/Khepriishadder/posts/999210680441189
Khepriishader said:
Hello dear Yande.re users ...
I come to inform you that I am going to expand to translate books from Japanese to English.
I would like a support from you ... You can contact me by imbox of my page.
I leave my page to see the progress

https://www.facebook.com/Khepriishadder/posts/999210680441189
En serio que molesto, nadie te va a apoyar, aquí cada quien hacia sus aportes con sus propios medios y entre todos compartíamos lo que se podía, ademas que a casi nadie le interesan las traducciones por que casi nadie habla tu idioma.
Khepriishader said:
Hello dear Yande.re users ...
I come to inform you that I am going to expand to translate books from Japanese to English.
I would like a support from you ... You can contact me by imbox of my page.
I leave my page to see the progress

https://www.facebook.com/Khepriishadder/posts/999210680441189
This can be considered as spam. Please do not make this post.