meohaw said:
It can be found on libgen, it's 53MB epub with good quality

https://libgen.is/book/index.php?md5=8DB6DE6D2E119EF279D3692E41106C03
Thank you!!! I did not realized it was on libgen already.
tiffany38080 said:

Second book in the 360 series

DL:
https://mega.nz/file/sBxn1TYL

Key:
FP0Qp_7acUvd8POAb4yyms2JfRiEhXARLyx_JKLZ09E

The quality is rather low... does any of you guys own this book and can share a higher quality version?
THANK YOU!! :)
Hi everyone, Hopefully I don't need to bother anyone after this post but there are a few books I'd really love to get to read. I'm a new digital artist and would also love any recommendations for learning Clip Studio if anyone has. I'm used to PS for texture and photo editing but feeling overwhelmed with clip.

All of these books are fairly new, 2019 or newer which has made trying to find them quite difficult.

Books by priority,

1. 戦闘シーンイラストの描き方
ISBN-10: 4798051977

2. ギリギリセーフ! 見えそうで見えないHな女の子を描くテクニック (超描けるシリーズ) (日本語) 単行本
ISBN-10: 476831225X

3. ソシャゲ絵師スキルアップ講座 (日本語)
ISBN-10: 4768309631

4.おっぱいの描き方 (日本語) 単行本(ソフトカバー)
ISBN-10: 440365083X

7. Sketch with Asia: Manga-inspired Art and Tutorials by Asia Ladowska
ISBN-10: 1909414662
As you may have already noticed, fewer and fewer people are sharing books on this page. Besides, some of the new books shared here come from other sites.

However, the contributors who shared a lot of books are mostly all gone on Discord.
Myself, I only share as well, my new books bought on the Discord page, because some of the books that I had shared here are bizarrely found shared on other sites.

When I share books, I see that of the 750 people who download through my links, very few are active on the forum, I conclude that they found the page Yande.re via Google or another search engine and therefore they should not read my new book help request messages, which would explain why they are almost always the same people who offer me help to buy new books.
It's a shame because if each of the 750 people who downloaded the books via my links had donated between $ 1 and $ 5, we could have reached a sufficient sum to recover a large part of the kindle available on Amazon Japan.

Of course, most people want to have all of this content for free without paying a single penny, but be aware that I don't buy all of these books because I'm rich, because that's not the case at all. I find it hard to finish my end of the month. It's just that I love drawing and that instead of buying cigarettes or whatever, I'm willing to put $ 10 or $ 20 a month on new books.
I am aware that some people do not have the means at all, but from the moment you pay for an internet subscription, I think that you can part with one or two dollars for a good cause.

If each of those who can, even a symbolic donation of a few dollars, we could have a considerable library of kindle books.

I will of course continue to share books, but if I did not receive private messages of encouragement and donations, I think I would have abandoned this forum long ago.
EdenGenesis said:
if I did not receive private messages of encouragement and donations, I think I would have abandoned this forum long ago.
Honestly you are entirely right. I found this just trying to find some free books to download to get started, I've been lurking around for a few months and reading what I can when possible.

Do you mean the Yande.re discord, with about 16 people online right now? I wasn't sure where to ask my previous post or anything kept debating since as you said this forum seemed to have died down a lot.

Edit: Sent a PM.
KylieDigital said:
Honestly you are entirely right. I found this just trying to find some free books to download to get started, I've been lurking around for a few months and reading what I can when possible.

Do you mean the Yande.re discord, with about 16 people online right now? I wasn't sure where to ask my previous post or anything kept debating since as you said this forum seemed to have died down a lot.

Edit: Sent a PM.
No worries Kylie, I myself discovered Yande.re by looking for free content and it was by seeing people like Jueony that I too wanted to make my contribution, but I am of the altruistic type and I like to do pleasure to people ... I miss the Yande.re of the beginnings, because we often share novelties between member.

It also allowed me to get to know people around the world (Brazil, Turkey, South Korea, Maylasia, USA, Germany, etc.) and if you PM me, I always reply to my messages (provided I don't receive no more than 20 messages every 2 hours lol)

In any case, I would be happy to chat with you Kylie, I'm waiting for your Discord invitation, see you later).
KylieDigital said:
Hi everyone, Hopefully I don't need to bother anyone after this post but there are a few books I'd really love to get to read. I'm a new digital artist and would also love any recommendations for learning Clip Studio if anyone has. I'm used to PS for texture and photo editing but feeling overwhelmed with clip.

All of these books are fairly new, 2019 or newer which has made trying to find them quite difficult.

Books by priority,

1. 戦闘シーンイラストの描き方
ISBN-10: 4798051977

2. ギリギリセーフ! 見えそうで見えないHな女の子を描くテクニック (超描けるシリーズ) (日本語) 単行本
ISBN-10: 476831225X

3. ソシャゲ絵師スキルアップ講座 (日本語)
ISBN-10: 4768309631

4.おっぱいの描き方 (日本語) 単行本(ソフトカバー)
ISBN-10: 440365083X

5. 美少女イラストのリアルな肌の塗り方 (超描けるシリーズ)
ISBN-10: 476831144X

6. Sexy charm! How to draw a Moe underwear: Cosmic mook
ISBN-10: 4774786632

7. Sketch with Asia: Manga-inspired Art and Tutorials by Asia Ladowska
ISBN-10: 1909414662
Number 5 is here
https://b-ok.lat/book/4999646/de42b4

Number 6 is here
https://b-ok.lat/book/5406458/f52a21
Thanks! I'll edit the post to take em off.
KylieDigital said:
Thanks! I'll edit the post to take em off.
The number 4 should be maybe on my mega reupload folder.

To that with share buyed books. I also make and on the other side they also was done people faster with upload them.

But I have still some new, that’s not online, but I could not prepare for pdf until now and I can’t use the links from fly

EDIT:

And about the other discord I can’t find the link where I can try to get invitation and I do not know what must be made at first.
Arcafa said:
https://discord.gg/yvUzS9A
Yande.re discord invite
At this discord I am also there :-)

I mean the official from here which edengenesis was talking about.
Alas_ramus said:
hello everyone!
キャラクターイラスト エフェクト表現大全
Preview: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B082SNSYTT
Download: http://gen.lib.rus.ec/book/index.php?md5=21B274161A240628FDDF8F8983B90EFE
Here's some more. These are all on Libgen too.

デジタルイラストの「服装」描き方事典: キャラクターを着飾る衣服の秘訣45
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582370/ba912f

アニメーションのエフェクト作画テクニック
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582374/76f14e

物語を動かすキャラクターデザインとイラストの描き方
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582375/f38f22

マンガキャラクター図鑑女のコ編
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582376/640b6e

イラスト、漫画のための配色教室: 豊富な実例イラストとカラーパレットで学ぶ!
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582387/673f8c

セクシー&かわいい女の子キャラの作り方: キャラデザのコツと作画&塗りのテクニックを紹介!
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582388/545763

「キャラの背景」描き方教室 CLIP STUDIO PAINTで描く! キャラの想いを物語る風景の技術
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582306/a1f50e

色えんぴつで描く東方イラストテクニック: ミニキャラから始めるイラストメイキング
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582224/e61ea4

動きのあるポーズの描き方 東方Project編 東方描技帖 (玄光社MOOK)
https://b-ok.cc/book/5581982/559142

プロ絵師の技を完全マスター 魅せる背景 上達術 決定版 CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO/EX対応
https://b-ok.cc/book/5581973/6a04bd

マンガでわかるキラとマリアの背景が描きたい!: 部屋・家具・建物編
https://b-ok.cc/book/5581409/684737

とことん解説! キャラクターの「塗り」入門教室 CLIP STUDIO PAINT PROで学ぶ描画の基本テクニック
https://b-ok.cc/book/5577617/c7f2d3
babyshark said:
Here's some more

デジタルイラストの「服装」描き方事典: キャラクターを着飾る衣服の秘訣45
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582370/ba912f

アニメーションのエフェクト作画テクニック
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582374/76f14e

物語を動かすキャラクターデザインとイラストの描き方
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582375/f38f22

マンガキャラクター図鑑女のコ編
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582376/640b6e

イラスト、漫画のための配色教室: 豊富な実例イラストとカラーパレットで学ぶ!
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582387/673f8c

セクシー&かわいい女の子キャラの作り方: キャラデザのコツと作画&塗りのテクニックを紹介!
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582388/545763

「キャラの背景」描き方教室 CLIP STUDIO PAINTで描く! キャラの想いを物語る風景の技術
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582306/a1f50e

色えんぴつで描く東方イラストテクニック: ミニキャラから始めるイラストメイキング
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582224/e61ea4

動きのあるポーズの描き方 東方Project編 東方描技帖 (玄光社MOOK)
https://b-ok.cc/book/5581982/559142

プロ絵師の技を完全マスター 魅せる背景 上達術 決定版 CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO/EX対応
https://b-ok.cc/book/5581973/6a04bd

マンガでわかるキラとマリアの背景が描きたい!: 部屋・家具・建物編
https://b-ok.cc/book/5581409/684737

とことん解説! キャラクターの「塗り」入門教室 CLIP STUDIO PAINT PROで学ぶ描画の基本テクニック
https://b-ok.cc/book/5577617/c7f2d3
Thank you!!
If I get enough donation from members, I could get it in kindle as it's available. Also, there are great chance this will be available as kindle unlimited soon.
EdenGenesis thank you for your work in this forum. You truly are an inspiration and have managed to set up an incredible resource for people learning to draw.

Question for forum: I want to draw Solid Snake from Metal Gear. What would be a good resource for reference of his face? I can't draw from my imagination too well.
babyshark said:
Here's some more. These are all on Libgen too.

デジタルイラストの「服装」描き方事典: キャラクターを着飾る衣服の秘訣45
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582370/ba912f

アニメーションのエフェクト作画テクニック
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582374/76f14e

物語を動かすキャラクターデザインとイラストの描き方
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582375/f38f22

マンガキャラクター図鑑女のコ編
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582376/640b6e

イラスト、漫画のための配色教室: 豊富な実例イラストとカラーパレットで学ぶ!
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582387/673f8c

セクシー&かわいい女の子キャラの作り方: キャラデザのコツと作画&塗りのテクニックを紹介!
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582388/545763

「キャラの背景」描き方教室 CLIP STUDIO PAINTで描く! キャラの想いを物語る風景の技術
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582306/a1f50e

色えんぴつで描く東方イラストテクニック: ミニキャラから始めるイラストメイキング
https://b-ok.cc/book/5582224/e61ea4

動きのあるポーズの描き方 東方Project編 東方描技帖 (玄光社MOOK)
https://b-ok.cc/book/5581982/559142

プロ絵師の技を完全マスター 魅せる背景 上達術 決定版 CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO/EX対応
https://b-ok.cc/book/5581973/6a04bd

マンガでわかるキラとマリアの背景が描きたい!: 部屋・家具・建物編
https://b-ok.cc/book/5581409/684737

とことん解説! キャラクターの「塗り」入門教室 CLIP STUDIO PAINT PROで学ぶ描画の基本テクニック
https://b-ok.cc/book/5577617/c7f2d3
Thanks
c00lb3ans said:
EdenGenesis thank you for your work in this forum. You truly are an inspiration and have managed to set up an incredible resource for people learning to draw.

Question for forum: I want to draw Solid Snake from Metal Gear. What would be a good resource for reference of his face? I can't draw from my imagination too well.
Well here are a couple of artbooks for MGS:
https://mega.nz/folder/bzhAHASR#E4EF85GWKZDhoyMphsysIA/folder/Pih3jKzA

But maybe try searching "Solid Snake face/How to draw Solid Snake's face" into Google images/Bing for better results.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%A2%E3%83%8B%E3%83%A1%E4%BD%9C%E7%94%BB%E7%9B%A3%E7%9D%A3%E3%81%AE%E5%A5%B3%E3%81%AE%E3%82%B3%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%A9%E4%BD%9C%E7%94%BB%E8%A1%93-%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%A9%E3%83%87%E3%82%B6%E3%83%BB%E5%8B%95%E3%81%8D%E3%83%BB%E3%82%AB%E3%82%B2%E3%81%A4%E3%81%91-%E6%A3%AE%E7%94%B0%E5%92%8C%E6%98%8E/dp/4798616729/ref=rtpb_29?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=4798616729&pd_rd_r=7b468ab6-c887-4c71-a265-ffac03705271&pd_rd_w=5HUN7&pd_rd_wg=aDXNF&pf_rd_p=d341fadb-f20e-4165-86bd-bc7366d966b2&pf_rd_r=9889WM3E3EDD7H99Y4V0&psc=1&refRID=9889WM3E3EDD7H99Y4V0

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%90%89%E7%94%B0%E8%AA%A0%E6%B2%BB%E4%BD%9C%E5%93%81%E9%9B%86-%E3%83%91%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E5%BE%B9%E5%BA%95%E3%83%86%E3%82%AF%E3%83%8B%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF-%E5%90%89%E7%94%B0%E8%AA%A0%E6%B2%BB/dp/4768313442/ref=reads_cwrtbar_5/356-4370473-3818565?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=4768313442&pd_rd_r=2a8c272c-5b04-47b5-9f38-fced9f1ed22b&pd_rd_w=rW3fz&pd_rd_wg=ja4Im&pf_rd_p=4b9baafe-7fd8-4810-9492-1f84db78a43a&pf_rd_r=DVY25HMBS1KM9ZFJCM96&psc=1&refRID=DVY25HMBS1KM9ZFJCM96

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%81%93%E3%81%93%E3%82%92%E5%A4%89%E3%81%88%E3%82%8C%E3%81%B0%E3%82%B0%E3%83%83%E3%81%A8%E8%89%AF%E3%81%8F%E3%81%AA%E3%82%8B%E8%83%8C%E6%99%AF%E7%94%BB%E3%81%AE%E6%8F%8F%E3%81%8D%E6%96%B9-%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%A9%E3%82%92%E7%94%9F%E3%81%8B%E3%81%99%E8%83%8C%E6%99%AF-%E8%B6%85%E6%8F%8F%E3%81%91%E3%82%8B%E3%82%B7%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA-%E9%85%92%E4%BA%95%E9%81%94%E4%B9%9F/dp/4768312969/ref=pd_sbs_14_6/356-4370473-3818565?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=4768312969&pd_rd_r=f5ef57e1-c0f8-48d4-ac07-7145f175bc90&pd_rd_w=7CpzH&pd_rd_wg=CCs5K&pf_rd_p=7642417c-6494-4d06-a2b0-fcb0e0b3c563&pf_rd_r=7A4PBW42YT05MFBAXN7V&psc=1&refRID=7A4PBW42YT05MFBAXN7V
tiffany38080 said:

Second book in the 360 series

DL:
https://mega.nz/file/sBxn1TYL

Key:
FP0Qp_7acUvd8POAb4yyms2JfRiEhXARLyx_JKLZ09E

The quality is rather low... does any of you guys own this book and can share a higher quality version?
THANK YOU ! ! ! ! !
drako123 said:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%A2%E3%83%8B%E3%83%A1%E4%BD%9C%E7%94%BB%E7%9B%A3%E7%9D%A3%E3%81%AE%E5%A5%B3%E3%81%AE%E3%82%B3%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%A9%E4%BD%9C%E7%94%BB%E8%A1%93-%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%A9%E3%83%87%E3%82%B6%E3%83%BB%E5%8B%95%E3%81%8D%E3%83%BB%E3%82%AB%E3%82%B2%E3%81%A4%E3%81%91-%E6%A3%AE%E7%94%B0%E5%92%8C%E6%98%8E/dp/4798616729/ref=rtpb_29?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=4798616729&pd_rd_r=7b468ab6-c887-4c71-a265-ffac03705271&pd_rd_w=5HUN7&pd_rd_wg=aDXNF&pf_rd_p=d341fadb-f20e-4165-86bd-bc7366d966b2&pf_rd_r=9889WM3E3EDD7H99Y4V0&psc=1&refRID=9889WM3E3EDD7H99Y4V0

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E5%90%89%E7%94%B0%E8%AA%A0%E6%B2%BB%E4%BD%9C%E5%93%81%E9%9B%86-%E3%83%91%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9%E5%BE%B9%E5%BA%95%E3%83%86%E3%82%AF%E3%83%8B%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF-%E5%90%89%E7%94%B0%E8%AA%A0%E6%B2%BB/dp/4768313442/ref=reads_cwrtbar_5/356-4370473-3818565?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=4768313442&pd_rd_r=2a8c272c-5b04-47b5-9f38-fced9f1ed22b&pd_rd_w=rW3fz&pd_rd_wg=ja4Im&pf_rd_p=4b9baafe-7fd8-4810-9492-1f84db78a43a&pf_rd_r=DVY25HMBS1KM9ZFJCM96&psc=1&refRID=DVY25HMBS1KM9ZFJCM96

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%81%93%E3%81%93%E3%82%92%E5%A4%89%E3%81%88%E3%82%8C%E3%81%B0%E3%82%B0%E3%83%83%E3%81%A8%E8%89%AF%E3%81%8F%E3%81%AA%E3%82%8B%E8%83%8C%E6%99%AF%E7%94%BB%E3%81%AE%E6%8F%8F%E3%81%8D%E6%96%B9-%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%A9%E3%82%92%E7%94%9F%E3%81%8B%E3%81%99%E8%83%8C%E6%99%AF-%E8%B6%85%E6%8F%8F%E3%81%91%E3%82%8B%E3%82%B7%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA-%E9%85%92%E4%BA%95%E9%81%94%E4%B9%9F/dp/4768312969/ref=pd_sbs_14_6/356-4370473-3818565?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=4768312969&pd_rd_r=f5ef57e1-c0f8-48d4-ac07-7145f175bc90&pd_rd_w=7CpzH&pd_rd_wg=CCs5K&pf_rd_p=7642417c-6494-4d06-a2b0-fcb0e0b3c563&pf_rd_r=7A4PBW42YT05MFBAXN7V&psc=1&refRID=7A4PBW42YT05MFBAXN7V
The first two books were shared on Amazon Unlimited already. (I bought the first one by shared cost with someone).
The 3rd book is on my wishlist when I have enought money or donation to buy and share it.
EdenGenesis said:
I have this book. Kindle Unlimited is a monthly subscription you pay to Amazon in order to read as many kindle as you like*. (The kindle must be featured as a kindle unlimited books)
ya publicaron ese libro aqui en yande.re ???

o tu lo tienes ???
drako123 said:
ya publicaron ese libro aqui en yande.re ???

o tu lo tienes ???
Yo tengo el libro. Lo compré compartiendo el costo de compra con otra persona. No tengo el acuerdo del otro comprador para compartirlo aquí, pero ya lo compartí en la página de Yandere Discord. Pero nuestro acuerdo con Yandere Discord es nunca compartir nuestros libros electrónicos / libros Kindle en otro lugar que no sea la página de Yandere Discord, bajo pena de ser expulsados ​​de la comunidad de por vida.
Thanks again everyone for all your uploads.

I was wondering if anyone managed to find this animation production book requested along time ago...

I wasn't sure if I missed it, but wanted to check to see if anyone did manage to get their hands on it.

Regardless, if anyone has it or not, Thank you!
Bruceleeroy said:
Thanks again everyone for all your uploads.

I was wondering if anyone managed to find this animation production book requested along time ago...

I wasn't sure if I missed it, but wanted to check to see if anyone did manage to get their hands on it.

Regardless, if anyone has it or not, Thank you!
i have that book in physic, but there is a e-book version of them. So i really recomended to buy the digital book. The other one its very expensive.
inocos said:
Hello! I bought these three e-books at CDJapan, I hope it works for you. The quality is of screenshot, since I bought them in digital version and I cannot obtain the digital files, since they are encrypted.

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/ebooks/d/BTW10000000490095
https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/ebooks/d/BTW10000000490093
https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/ebooks/d/BTW10000000686396

https://mega.nz/folder/sEojmJbJ#q0IxxNCQ9zSgBsouVbkfMA
there is nothing in the link, someone can repost these 3 books

ARIGATHANKS GOZAIMUCH (≧▽≦)
Kaito_kid said:
there is nothing in the link, someone can repost these 3 books

ARIGATHANKS GOZAIMUCH (≧▽≦)
Hi! https://mega.nz/folder/xF5TES4L#MfW4HE6YAtulwJ1OeiHzgA