Aradois said:
What is missing, then I add it againThank you for your page.
I make at the moment a discord bot where you can add the book names (original and English) or the isbn10 number and it give you the links.
When it’s fine from your side then I would use also your page to make more links.
And when I see something, that you don’t have then I will give the link to you.
That sounds great.
And you can use the data freely, it's open source.
shichikaxx said:
I've spent many many weeks looking through almost every post and I would like to say thank you very much for all these contributions. Seriously thank you. Some of you guys went over and beyond even when all people would do it ask for more. Thank you. @EdenGenesis I think I added the right discord, I wanted to help out if I can but I want to make sure I'm giving to the right person.
Thank you, I accepted your request. Let's talk on Discord. :)

Aradois said:
What is missing, then I add it againThank you for your page.
I make at the moment a discord bot where you can add the book names (original and English) or the isbn10 number and it give you the links.
When it’s fine from your side then I would use also your page to make more links.
And when I see something, that you don’t have then I will give the link to you.
As you know, I had a similar idea to yours except that it will only be for the kindle books that I bought with my partners. I wouldn't share any books bought by others without their consent because that's exactly what pissed off most of the contributors who left Yandere for Discord.

My idea was to create a list of purchased books, with a specific code and when people who know enter the code for the books, a download link to download the book appears on discord.

I haven't finished this bot yet and, above all, I wouldn't want to prejudice the publishers and mangaka who make a living from their designs, which is why I'm absolutely against mass sharing, especially for recent books. I know a lot of people disagree or don't care but imagine that your work is stolen and shared on the internet, your source of income is gone.

I agree that books and knowledge should be widely available, but in our world money is essential for survival.

If content creators see their works pirated, they will no longer want to risk selling them in digital format and we will only have paper books to scan ... it is not very practical.
But the worst is when your work is resold on Chinese sites. This is what was the case on Yandere where shared books are found on these sites and use this content to enrich themselves effortlessly.

Okay, now that I've said that; who would be interested in buying the following books with me:

百合世界 惹かれ合うふたりを描くためのポーズ集 Kindle Edition

ちょっぴりHなコスチュームの描き方 Kindle Edition

デジタルイラストの「ポーズ」見つかる事典 使えるしぐさ・姿勢・動きのアイデア480 (デジタルイラスト描き方事典) Kindle Edition

PM me if you are interested. :)
The purchase will be made during the day, for one of the books.
For those who know me, I send 100% DRM-free kindle books in the desired format (PDF, ePub, mobi).
neysummer said:
That sounds great.
Ok thank you. When you should need once the bot then you can use it. Or I make something for you.

EdenGenesis said:
But the worst is when your work is resold on Chinese sites. This is what was the case on Yandere where shared books are found on these sites and use this content to enrich themselves effortlessly.

Okay, now that I've said that; who would be interested in buying the following books with me:

For those who know me, I send 100% DRM-free kindle books in the desired format (PDF, ePub, mobi).
I am interested and will soon try your account at the helppage to send money.
Other way I don’t have.
Aradois said:
Ok thank you. When you should need once the bot then you can use it. Or I make something for you.
I'll, thanks.
neysummer said:
I'll, thanks.
neysummer said:
I'll, thanks.
I have see that on your site the page 69 is not working and page 70 is empty.
On one side the old style was also ok. But so it’s more easier.
Aradois said:
I have see that on your site the page 69 is not working and page 70 is empty.
On one side the old style was also ok. But so it’s more easier.
I fixed it,thanks your report!
violet98 said:
I just ordered

手のしぐさイラストポーズ集 手と上半身の動きがよくわかる
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4798618144/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

and

そのまま使える筋肉ポーズ500
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4331520595/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'll post them when I'm able to!

I couldn't find any upload of these. If there is though, please let me know so I can cancel my order.
hello sorry my translation, i'm from brazil, i would like to know if you managed to upload it, i'm desperate for this material. thank you
Anyone can please re-upload this one?
ポーズ資料集 POSE REFERENCE VOL.5 「肩車・担ぐ」 Kindle版
the other ones have been already shared here a year ago, but only the VOL 5 is missing cuz the mega folder have been depleted by the uploader.
Isn't even available here: https://hunmer.github.io/List-of-drawing-tutorials/#
EdenGenesis said:

I am interested

Thank you
teyohid said:
I am interested

Thank you
Thank you for your interest.

If you are up for it, please send me the Amazon Japan giftcard number with the name of the books you want purchased with, preferably, a ranking, in the event that I did not succeed in all of them. bought for lack of funds.

I received a lot of emails recently, this project interests a lot of people. However, unlike the previous month, I was only able to raise a lot less money and had to pay between 70% and 80% of the price of some kindles.

Last month there were more and more generous donors. I would like to thank them warmly.
Thank you again for your help, I look forward to your feedback.

(P.S: don't worry if I'm late in answering you, I'm on my own to read and answer your emails and since I'm quite busy lately, it may take a while.
So don't forget to indicate the urgency in the title of the email, because if you are ready to send an Amazon Japan giftcard code, with the name of the kindle you wish to acquire, I could answer you first. Once the purchase is made, I will take care of everything and I will give you an appointment preferably on Discord for the future).
I confirm that they have not been shared.
These are books and not kindles, so it's more complicated for people who don't live in Japan to acquire and share them.

For my part, I only deal with kindle or other digital formats.
Aradois said:
I think i haven't seen any of them
EdenGenesis said:
I confirm that they have not been shared.
These are books and not kindles, so it's more complicated for people who don't live in Japan to acquire and share them.

For my part, I only deal with kindle or other digital formats.
Oof, I've been hunting it for months already I think, what a shame. Maybe you're aware of something similar among kindles by any chance?
Aradois said:
What is missing, then I add it again
I was looking for your English translation for 獣人の描き方 if you still had it.

How to draw beastman kemono
ISBN-10: 4768312608

The link you last provided - https://mega.nz/folder/YQFBASbI#2qGof9gkI-IrmfzDHUEClw - does not work for me. It is claiming that the folder either no longer exists or is disabled.
Bonojora said:
I was looking for your English translation for 獣人の描き方 if you still had it.

How to draw beastman kemono
ISBN-10: 4768312608

The link you last provided - https://mega.nz/folder/YQFBASbI#2qGof9gkI-IrmfzDHUEClw - does not work for me. It is claiming that the folder either no longer exists or is disabled.
At this translation I am still working but I got stuck on making a bot at the moment.
That people on the discord (where I am and not the official) can find all books which are available, like the page which was created.

I think I have about a quarter of the book translated into English, German and Spanish.
Aradois said:
At this translation I am still working but I got stuck on making a bot at the moment.
That people on the discord (where I am and not the official) can find all books which are available, like the page which was created.

I think I have about a quarter of the book translated into English, German and Spanish.
Ohhh, ok. I thought you had already finished it based on what you had said before. I'll have to be more patient then. How would someone gain access to the discord channel, if it is open for people to join yet?
Bonojora said:
Ohhh, ok. I thought you had already finished it based on what you had said before. I'll have to be more patient then. How would someone gain access to the discord channel, if it is open for people to join yet?
The link was posted in a other topic and here also.
But here you have it again.

https://discord.gg/MPdwzcq
Hello everyone, I'm looking to maybe buy another book. Has anyone found this book yet? If not I will purchase it. I swear I found it on e-hentai, but I havent found it, even after scrolling 2 times...

DVDビデオ付き! アニメ私塾流 最速でなんでも描けるようになるキャラ作画の技術 (日本語) 単行本(ソフトカバー
Amazon Link
bbbeeff said:
Hello everyone, I'm looking to maybe buy another book. Has anyone found this book yet? If not I will purchase it. I swear I found it on e-hentai, but I havent found it, even after scrolling 2 times...

DVDビデオ付き! アニメ私塾流 最速でなんでも描けるようになるキャラ作画の技術 (日本語) 単行本(ソフトカバー
Amazon Link
I think it’s not online. But I can’t say for sure.
When you wait some hours then I can check easier.
Aradois said:
Alright, thank you for looking into it. I don't think there's an e-book version so getting it here would be expensive. And the scan, so I'm a little hesitant, but it's not completely off the books yet.
Could someone post or PM me the list of books shared on the secret discord? I'm considering donating to the effort
FlashySnowMan said:
Could someone post or PM me the list of books shared on the secret discord? I'm considering donating to the effort
I think the chance to get that information of the main discord server is very small.

When you say what you search then maybe we can help you here or on the discord, where I am.
neysummer said:
That sounds great.
neysummer said:
That sounds great.
For information many of the vk.com links are not working.
Have you then downloaded? When yes then I would upload them and you can change the download links.
Aradois said:
bbbeeff said:
Alright, thank you for looking into it. I don't think there's an e-book version so getting it here would be expensive. And the scan, so I'm a little hesitant, but it's not completely off the books yet.
Just found it on the github site. It's on Page 10, near the bottom if anyone is wondering.
Aradois said:
For information many of the vk.com links are not working.
Have you then downloaded? When yes then I would upload them and you can change the download links.
I only downloaded the Chinese and Japanese books before the links expired.
I re-uploaded them a day ago and I will check the broken link again and try to provide a new one.
However, because of my slow download speed (vpn connection), it may take some time.
These English tutorials look like published a long time ago, so I didn't download them.