leon969696 said:
I finally found it, street fighter beyond world, but I can ' t download, I can't find the download link
SOMEBODY COULD HELP ME PLEASE
https://freearttutorialbooks.blogspot.com/2020/04/jp-artbook-street-fighter-artbook.html

also, this is great blog
https://freearttutorialbooks.blogspot.com/
https://www.mediafire.com/file/d9usc7gczec551a/Street_Fighter_ArtBook_Collection.rar/file
God thanks mate that was annoying me
gerbil13 said:
God thanks mate that was annoying me
If you find it please share it, thank you very much, regards
Butterfly001 said:
Does anyone have this book?

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Koji-Shimamoto/dp/B07N3RNHM3
no, but there are other super pose books, ask eden genesis who is the one with the list of links
cernasite said:
Not a book, but I collected all of the current free lessons (192 total) of the Korean artist Taco1704 in one big zip. Quite a few nice references in there. It appears they're also releasing a book with these lessons as well.

Download
Can someone reupload this please? :((((
leon969696 said:
I finally found it, street fighter beyond world, but I can ' t download, I can't find the download link
SOMEBODY COULD HELP ME PLEASE
https://freearttutorialbooks.blogspot.com/2020/04/jp-artbook-street-fighter-artbook.html

also, this is great blog
https://freearttutorialbooks.blogspot.com/
THX
Schmerzen said:
Can someone reupload this please? :((((
i double that
I think about to add all the free tutorials on my discord, when you all want help then feel free to visit the sever and give a helping hand for it.
https://discord.gg/MPdwzcq
Hi I have tried really hard to try to find these in the forms but I just can seem to find them could some please help me out with a link please

1. https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%81%A0%E3%82%89%E3%81%A3%E3%81%A8%E3%81%97%E3%81%9F%E3%83%9D%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA%E3%82%AB%E3%82%BF%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B0-%E3%83%AA%E3%83%A9%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9%E3%81%97%E3%81%9F%E8%87%AA%E7%84%B6%E3%81%AA%E3%83%9D%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BA%E3%82%92%E5%8F%8E%E9%8C%B2-%E3%83%9E%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E7%A4%BE%E7%B7%A8%E9%9B%86%E9%83%A8/dp/4837306659

2. https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/%E3%83%9E%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E7%A4%BE%E7%B7%A8%E9%9B%86%E9%83%A8/dp/4837356567/ref=pd_lpo_14_img_0/358-9672943-8608020?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=4837356567&pd_rd_r=1f292c02-9c36-440e-9594-6b1be703044c&pd_rd_w=M9PX1&pd_rd_wg=qKll1&pf_rd_p=43793539-bb55-42ca-a906-e224e71aa7fd&pf_rd_r=XDJ2JCWHG8ZXHHSSVKR2&psc=1&refRID=XDJ2JCWHG8ZXHHSSVKR2

3. https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/%E3%83%9E%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E7%A4%BE%E7%B7%A8%E9%9B%86%E9%83%A8/dp/4837356575/ref=pd_lpo_14_img_2/358-9672943-8608020?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=4837356575&pd_rd_r=1f292c02-9c36-440e-9594-6b1be703044c&pd_rd_w=M9PX1&pd_rd_wg=qKll1&pf_rd_p=43793539-bb55-42ca-a906-e224e71aa7fd&pf_rd_r=XDJ2JCWHG8ZXHHSSVKR2&psc=1&refRID=XDJ2JCWHG8ZXHHSSVKR2

4. https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/%E3%83%9E%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E7%A4%BE%E7%B7%A8%E9%9B%86%E9%83%A8/dp/4837356583/ref=pd_lpo_14_img_1/358-9672943-8608020?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=4837356583&pd_rd_r=1f292c02-9c36-440e-9594-6b1be703044c&pd_rd_w=M9PX1&pd_rd_wg=qKll1&pf_rd_p=43793539-bb55-42ca-a906-e224e71aa7fd&pf_rd_r=XDJ2JCWHG8ZXHHSSVKR2&psc=1&refRID=XDJ2JCWHG8ZXHHSSVKR2

5. https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/%E3%83%9E%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E7%A4%BE%E7%B7%A8%E9%9B%86%E9%83%A8/dp/4837356591/ref=pd_bxgy_img_2/358-9672943-8608020?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=4837356591&pd_rd_r=8fd3b66b-f279-4a11-beda-62d0b0c8f8f4&pd_rd_w=TkZbD&pd_rd_wg=64goA&pf_rd_p=105d6769-bacf-43d4-85ea-a25cec858a3c&pf_rd_r=NV3VNJG0SQTNNPME4KC6&psc=1&refRID=NV3VNJG0SQTNNPME4KC6
Schmerzen said:
Hello does anyone have all of this pdf?

https://www.cg88.cn/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/6f3e27adebce535c.jpg

You might wanna search the names:

ギターJK描き方参考帖(jk描绘)
スカート描き方参考帖(短裙描绘)
スカート描き方参考帖(丈長め編)(长裙描绘)
セーラー服描き方参考帖(水手服描绘)
ブレザー女子描き方参考帖(西服女生描绘)

Im frustrated cant find any of them free for download
I have Amazon Kindle Unlimited so if nobody shared it for you, let me know and i'll share it with you here.
Hello to all,

I was pleasantly surprised by everyone's contributions and I think that the more we are, the more we can acquire new books together.

If you want to buy several books but you don't have enough to buy them all, don't hesitate to ask us to make group purchases.

In order to support the artists for their hard work, we buy their products and promote them.

If every new member contributed what they could, we could do great things together.

We always welcome serious members who want to get involved in the community and help other members improve their drawing skills. We have some very good artists who are active and share their screens during steaming sessions between members.

Although old, the server is now open to all, since the beginning of the year, and we plan to limit the entries when we will reach the 1000 members very soon.
There are still 241 invitations left so don't hesitate to join us.

We acquire new books almost every day. If you are looking for a book on a particular topic, please feel free to ask us, we will do our best to help you. :)

This invitation is for a limited time only:
https://discord.gg/8dQnGsyc
You can always send me a PM if you have any concerns.
みなさま、こんにちは。

このメッセージは、僕のDiscordコミュニティに参加したいと考えている真剣な日本人メンバーのためのものです。

僕のサーバーは英語が中心ですが、日本のメンバーも歓迎しています。また、英語が話せないメンバーのために、日本語のチャットも用意しています。

また、Google Transalte や DeepL のようなオンライン翻訳者を利用することもできますが、翻訳の信頼性が低い場合もあります。

いずれにしても、次のアドレスであなたをお迎えできることを嬉しく思います。
https://discord.gg/8dQnGsyc

本を買いたいけど、お金が足りない」という方は、気軽に費用を分担してください。

Discordコミュニティに参加する際にサポートが必要な場合は、僕にPMを送っていただければ、僕がサポートし、認証されたメンバーになれるようにします。

僕のメッセージを読んでいただき、ありがとうございました。
お会いできるのを楽しみにしています。
Hello does anyone have all of this scanned ?

https://www.amazon.co.jp/mignon/dp/4797397551/ref=rtpb_16?pd_rd_w=WXqEU&pf_rd_p=c221ae92-96f8-424c-884c-196b2fc439b0&pf_rd_r=522Y95K9KW691WP8XQ60&pd_rd_r=f3df9062-fb14-492b-8c50-eb31c0b84c5c&pd_rd_wg=OEVpG&pd_rd_i=4797397551&psc=1

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B3%E3%83%A2%E3%83%81/dp/4768313493/ref=rtpb_42?pd_rd_w=ATKz7&pf_rd_p=c221ae92-96f8-424c-884c-196b2fc439b0&pf_rd_r=H2ZV49YPCEDPMGRK2AV0&pd_rd_r=acf05220-4003-4be4-9d36-a30b74e1ecc9&pd_rd_wg=YO9sX&pd_rd_i=4768313493&psc=1

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E6%A3%AE%E5%80%89%E5%86%86/dp/4768308066/ref=rtpb_71?pd_rd_w=ATKz7&pf_rd_p=c221ae92-96f8-424c-884c-196b2fc439b0&pf_rd_r=H2ZV49YPCEDPMGRK2AV0&pd_rd_r=acf05220-4003-4be4-9d36-a30b74e1ecc9&pd_rd_wg=YO9sX&pd_rd_i=4768308066&psc=1

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E6%9E%97-%E6%99%83-Go-office/dp/4798620092/ref=rtpb_54?pd_rd_w=ATKz7&pf_rd_p=c221ae92-96f8-424c-884c-196b2fc439b0&pf_rd_r=H2ZV49YPCEDPMGRK2AV0&pd_rd_r=acf05220-4003-4be4-9d36-a30b74e1ecc9&pd_rd_wg=YO9sX&pd_rd_i=4798620092&psc=1

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E6%9F%BE%E8%A6%8B-%E3%81%A1%E3%81%88/dp/4766132106/ref=rtpb_20?pd_rd_w=9v6Xe&pf_rd_p=c221ae92-96f8-424c-884c-196b2fc439b0&pf_rd_r=CJN1GHTD6MSETJGDWVZ7&pd_rd_r=7db9085d-ca33-41d2-881f-8db2dd051209&pd_rd_wg=BtG3g&pd_rd_i=4766132106&psc=1

https://www.amazon.co.jp/TYONE/dp/4768312713/ref=rtpb_17?pd_rd_w=9v6Xe&pf_rd_p=c221ae92-96f8-424c-884c-196b2fc439b0&pf_rd_r=CJN1GHTD6MSETJGDWVZ7&pd_rd_r=7db9085d-ca33-41d2-881f-8db2dd051209&pd_rd_wg=BtG3g&pd_rd_i=4768312713&psc=1

i've been searching it for a while, found some of them but the link is broken ..
someone has the artbook from "Vanguard princess" from スゲノ トモアキ ???
Elrick_King said:
someone has the artbook from "Vanguard princess" from スゲノ トモアキ ???
https://e-hentai.org/g/219152/e14679f9b0/
u-my-favorite said:
Can I join discord?
On my discord always (link is a bit more top) and maybe on that from eden also, but I don’t know or his link is working.
noshita said:
Hello does anyone have all of this scanned ?

https://www.amazon.co.jp/mignon/dp/4797397551/ref=rtpb_16?pd_rd_w=WXqEU&pf_rd_p=c221ae92-96f8-424c-884c-196b2fc439b0&pf_rd_r=522Y95K9KW691WP8XQ60&pd_rd_r=f3df9062-fb14-492b-8c50-eb31c0b84c5c&pd_rd_wg=OEVpG&pd_rd_i=4797397551&psc=1

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%A4%E3%82%B3%E3%83%A2%E3%83%81/dp/4768313493/ref=rtpb_42?pd_rd_w=ATKz7&pf_rd_p=c221ae92-96f8-424c-884c-196b2fc439b0&pf_rd_r=H2ZV49YPCEDPMGRK2AV0&pd_rd_r=acf05220-4003-4be4-9d36-a30b74e1ecc9&pd_rd_wg=YO9sX&pd_rd_i=4768313493&psc=1

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E6%A3%AE%E5%80%89%E5%86%86/dp/4768308066/ref=rtpb_71?pd_rd_w=ATKz7&pf_rd_p=c221ae92-96f8-424c-884c-196b2fc439b0&pf_rd_r=H2ZV49YPCEDPMGRK2AV0&pd_rd_r=acf05220-4003-4be4-9d36-a30b74e1ecc9&pd_rd_wg=YO9sX&pd_rd_i=4768308066&psc=1

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E6%9E%97-%E6%99%83-Go-office/dp/4798620092/ref=rtpb_54?pd_rd_w=ATKz7&pf_rd_p=c221ae92-96f8-424c-884c-196b2fc439b0&pf_rd_r=H2ZV49YPCEDPMGRK2AV0&pd_rd_r=acf05220-4003-4be4-9d36-a30b74e1ecc9&pd_rd_wg=YO9sX&pd_rd_i=4798620092&psc=1

https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E6%9F%BE%E8%A6%8B-%E3%81%A1%E3%81%88/dp/4766132106/ref=rtpb_20?pd_rd_w=9v6Xe&pf_rd_p=c221ae92-96f8-424c-884c-196b2fc439b0&pf_rd_r=CJN1GHTD6MSETJGDWVZ7&pd_rd_r=7db9085d-ca33-41d2-881f-8db2dd051209&pd_rd_wg=BtG3g&pd_rd_i=4766132106&psc=1

https://www.amazon.co.jp/TYONE/dp/4768312713/ref=rtpb_17?pd_rd_w=9v6Xe&pf_rd_p=c221ae92-96f8-424c-884c-196b2fc439b0&pf_rd_r=CJN1GHTD6MSETJGDWVZ7&pd_rd_r=7db9085d-ca33-41d2-881f-8db2dd051209&pd_rd_wg=BtG3g&pd_rd_i=4768312713&psc=1

i've been searching it for a while, found some of them but the link is broken ..
I have purchased and had all of these books scanned. I am looking for new books to buy with my community contributors.

I hate to promote websites like e-hentai, but you might find at least two of these books there.
Also, I share one of these books on my server with everyone.
However, we are looking for passionate people who will not just come to download free content and then leave without participating in the community.

We want to buy all the books available on Discord, both kindle and physical, to support the artists and gain new knowledge.

There are many talented artists in the community and we would love to have new serious, committed and passionate members join us. We will soon reach 1,000 members.

As the community grows and we wish to preserve ourselves, nothing is certain but we may consider closing new registrations indefinitely.
EdenGenesis said:
I have purchased and had all of these books scanned. I am looking for new books to buy with my community contributors.

I hate to promote websites like e-hentai, but you might find at least two of these books there.
Also, I share one of these books on my server with everyone.
However, we are looking for passionate people who will not just come to download free content and then leave without participating in the community.

We want to buy all the books available on Discord, both kindle and physical, to support the artists and gain new knowledge.

There are many talented artists in the community and we would love to have new serious, committed and passionate members join us. We will soon reach 1,000 members.

As the community grows and we wish to preserve ourselves, nothing is certain but we may consider closing new registrations indefinitely.
can i have your server link please?
look what I found, almost all sakimichan and wlop tutorials
https://online-courses.club/
you're welcome
does anyone have these?
Lucky Sukebe na Nazorigaki Practice Book -- How to Draw Lucky Pervert by Tracing
https://www.jlist.com/erh097

Bishojo Illustration How to Draw Real Skins
https://www.jlist.com/nap682

How to Draw Moe Underwear - Sexy ni Miseru! Moeru Shitagi no Kakikata
https://www.jlist.com/erh060

How to Draw Girl's Body - Technique to Make Them look Sexy
https://www.jlist.com/nap927

School Uniform Girl Drawing Drill - Seifuku Joshi Character Kakikomi Drill By Yatomi
https://www.jlist.com/nab073

thanks in advance!