pazza said:
Thanks for getting back to me.
I was looking for the Japanese version, not the original Korean version. If it's difficult to share, I'll have to give up.
I was planning to buy the e-book version if it was available, but I find it inconvenient that these books are not available in e-book format.
Unfortunately, they're not available as kindle books. That's why I had to buy them and have them scanned by a scan company.
That's the only way to have the books in good quality as if they were kindle. However, the books are destroyed in the scanning process, but I don't mind since I just need the digital versions.
hello
someone help me by sharing your cloud (any mega drive) where I can find various drawing books especially I'm looking for one that I found a long time ago to who of weapons
as of the second world war japanese

and some new ones that have new books.
I hope you can tell me how to join the chat group to cooperate and get new books.
I don't know much about computing.

thanks for your attention.
EdenGenesis said:
Unfortunately, they're not available as kindle books. That's why I had to buy them and have them scanned by a scan company.
That's the only way to have the books in good quality as if they were kindle. However, the books are destroyed in the scanning process, but I don't mind since I just need the digital versions.
Hi EdenGenesis is there a way to join the discord server?
I'm not often here but when I do I share books and I would like to participate in buying them with others.
whitaker said:
Hi EdenGenesis is there a way to join the discord server?
I'm not often here but when I do I share books and I would like to participate in buying them with others.
Hello, you are asking at the best time because I'm about to open the door to new members to replace some of the members who have left or are inactive.

Our community is deliberately limited for the moment to better manage leakers and also for various reasons specific to the project.

This doesn't mean that we will not evolve over time. The server has survived for more than 3 years already, and I hope that this will continue.

I am mainly looking for members who are dedicated to our cause and who support us actively and financially.

Those who want to join us and participate in group purchases can send me a PM, I always reply, even if it may take some time before you get an answer depending on the number of requests received. In general, I don't forget anyone but if it happens, send me another PM ;)

I'd like to thank all those who helped us and those who want to join our ambitious project. The more members we have, the stronger we will be and we will have no limit to acquire everything we need to progress in drawing :)
EdenGenesis said:
Hello, you are asking at the best time because I'm about to open the door to new members to replace some of the members who have left or are inactive.

Our community is deliberately limited for the moment to better manage leakers and also for various reasons specific to the project.

This doesn't mean that we will not evolve over time. The server has survived for more than 3 years already, and I hope that this will continue.

I am mainly looking for members who are dedicated to our cause and who support us actively and financially.

Those who want to join us and participate in group purchases can send me a PM, I always reply, even if it may take some time before you get an answer depending on the number of requests received. In general, I don't forget anyone but if it happens, send me another PM ;)

I'd like to thank all those who helped us and those who want to join our ambitious project. The more members we have, the stronger we will be and we will have no limit to acquire everything we need to progress in drawing :)
Thank you very much for your reply :)
I hope I'll be able to join the group!
whitaker said:
Thank you very much for your reply :)
I hope I'll be able to join the group!
Here is a link, limited in time, to join the intermediate server: http://usheethe.com/jaWa

Once on it, contact me so that I can send you an invitation on the main server where everyone is present.

It is important to know that the intermediate server has no other use than to filter members so that our main server is only populated by well-intentioned people.

Of course, there is no such thing as a perfect place, but I value the effort because without it, we would be just another server.

Currently, our server has about 600 members, but there was a time when we were over 1000. However, every month I do a purge of inactive accounts to keep only active accounts on the server.

This server has survived more than 4 years and we are a community of drawing enthusiasts. I have many projects for this server, and I hope to be able to count on the most motivated among you to join us and replace the members who left.

When we will be numerous enough, I will invite new members only when places will be free, so don't hesitate to join us now.

On the other hand, for those who wish to participate in the group buy, I offer them a "VIP" access on the server and they don't need to wait for a place to be free to join us.
EdenGenesis said:
Here is a link, limited in time, to join the intermediate server: http://usheethe.com/jaWa

Once on it, contact me so that I can send you an invitation on the main server where everyone is present.

It is important to know that the intermediate server has no other use than to filter members so that our main server is only populated by well-intentioned people.

Of course, there is no such thing as a perfect place, but I value the effort because without it, we would be just another server.

Currently, our server has about 600 members, but there was a time when we were over 1000. However, every month I do a purge of inactive accounts to keep only active accounts on the server.

This server has survived more than 4 years and we are a community of drawing enthusiasts. I have many projects for this server, and I hope to be able to count on the most motivated among you to join us and replace the members who left.

When we will be numerous enough, I will invite new members only when places will be free, so don't hesitate to join us now.

On the other hand, for those who wish to participate in the group buy, I offer them a "VIP" access on the server and they don't need to wait for a place to be free to join us.
I've Send you a private message because I'm having issues with the link
whitaker said:
I've Send you a private message because I'm having issues with the link
I sent you a new invitation : https://discord.gg/vP4wAfcU