Close
Mandatory Anime/Manga thread! (what to watch with your free time)
The thought of Kyou's Gaming thread inspired my development of this Anime/ Manga thread. Feel free to discuss new and upcoming Animes or Mangas or reminisce on past favorites. But, as of recent i have enjoyed my journey with the time paradox making, worldline changing, mad scientist of Akiba, Hououin Kyouma. (steins;gate)
Hey Zenith.
What's a "hima"?
Haven't caught up with my anime (recent ones) and i'm about 3 seasons behind. 4 after this one, since i've watched squat.
Maya iincho! >_____<

So far, only watching Shana 3. Not a single anime that has caught my attention recently (except Gosick, and that one's already kinda old)
AZD-A9S said:
Hey Zenith.
What's a "hima"?
wassup, AZD. hima means free time
smh i knew i forgot something
can someone catch me up on Naruto idk maybe send me a message to me summing up the entire season of something because i've complete missed like the entire series already
Zeninth said:
wassup, AZD. hima means free time
smh i knew i forgot something

can someone catch me up on Naruto idk maybe send me a message to me summing up the entire season of something because i've complete missed like the entire series already
Oh thanks.

Where did you leave off with Naruto? First Naruto or Naruto Shippuden...and are you talking about Naruto Anime or Manga?

kyoushiro said:
Maya iincho! >_____<

So far, only watching Shana 3. Not a single anime that has caught my attention recently (except Gosick, and that one's already kinda old)
What? There's a Shakugan no Shana 3? I better find who's subbing that FAST!
AZD-A9S said:

What? There's a Shakugan no Shana 3? I better find who's subbing that FAST!
I got a site for you but, i'll message it to you. I'm not sure if the site have any rules against naming other site or anything.
Watching mashiroiro_symphony for Airi and Sena <3
was thinking of watching Hanasaku Iroha...
both of those sound good i'm going to have to check thoses out for myself since i'm in the market for a new show. I recently watched some Last Exile, which i thought i was going to not like, but now i'm excited to see the rest now and that there a Exile 2 too, called Ginyoku no Fam.

I real like it's artistic look and there's no visual gap between the CGI & Animation either, a nicely done intergration of both elements
Zeninth said:
I real like it's artistic look and there's no visual gap between the CGI & Animation either, a nicely done intergration of both elements
It's quite obvious.
Zeninth said:
I got a site for you but, i'll message it to you. I'm not sure if the site have any rules against naming other site or anything.
Thanks Zenith and kyoushiro (for mentioning it).

van said:
Watching mashiroiro_symphony for Airi and Sena <3
I'm watching it mainly for Sakuno - also for Angelina (little baby) & Miu (sweetheart with a yet to be named funny side thanks to Wtfcakes showing me something special with her and her look-a-like).

By the way van, you must be referring to Sana since Sena is Airi's last name...unless you meant the other Sena.
While on those two, I misjudged Sana and Airi. I thought Airi was going to be "THAT". Now Sana just did a "switch-a-roo" with Airi.

Pannya is cute.

Other Anime not mentioned above.........
My mistake, Airi and Sana.
Radioactive said:
It's quite obvious.
well of course it is, you can't fool the human eye, but what I mean is at least it is not that ridicious, butt-ugly, what-were-they-think-when-they-did-this, I-don't-want-a-refund-I-just-want-my-life-back, piece-of-crap CGI
AZD-A9S said:
Thanks Zenith and kyoushiro (for mentioning it).

Other Anime not mentioned above.........
oh, AZD i got you beat
Zeninth said:
well of course it is, you can't fool the human eye, but what I mean is at least it is not that ridicious, butt-ugly, what-were-they-think-when-they-did-this, I-don't-want-a-refund-I-just-want-my-life-back, piece-of-crap CGI
It's not as bad as most, but it's still obvious when they flip from the drawn artwork to CGI
well Radio what do you watch/read when ever you have the chance to?
Detective conan was the only show I ever watched each week till episode 4xx, then I dropped it for increasingly dull cases and lack of main plot progress.

Then somehow it came back to my mind and I watched an newest episode a couple of days ago. Conan was the same grade-schooler as when I left off; Ran still in high school; Mouri still as useless. They got somewhere, someone got killed, then Conan paralyzed Mouri and solved the case, just like the old times. But suddenly I got a feeling this was too wrong. I wanted to scream to the characters that their clock was not ticking and they had a bigger trouble than the black coat guys. Or maybe they already noticed and were just avoiding this matter...?

Those crazy thoughts sped through my mind till the ending theme started.
Maybe I'm too old for this sh*t already.
Conan overall has gotten pretty lame but i still find it interesting at times. Most for me it's just something to past the time or some background noise while i photoshop or read manga.
Zeninth said:
oh, AZD i got you beat
Ha Ha! I see.

I completed C3 and Mashiro-Iro Symphony. Like them both but wondering if that is the end of C3 because of the 12th episode.

kiowa said:
Detective conan was the only show I ever watched each week till episode 4xx, then I dropped it for increasingly dull cases and lack of main plot progress.
Detective Conan? They are still releasing episodes of that? I only saw some on Adult Swim (or was it the Midnight Run they called it back then?) many years ago and they stop showing them. I guess it didn't end.

Hey!
nope, 630+episodes :P
AZD-A9S said:
I completed C3 and Mashiro-Iro Symphony. Like them both but wondering if that is the end of C3 because of the 12th episode.
I think it's 24 episode season like Fate/Zero
aoie_emesai said:
nope, 630+episodes :P
Really? That's a lot of episodes...
Damn!