Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
Animepaper scan gets pixelated afer downloading
It's been MONTHS that I want to get help from then to see why's there a probelm when downloading scans from animepaper I get this ugly pixlated scan after downloading it.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/515/corupted.jpg/

Can someone here please help me with my problem here? Animepaper never responded me for a month.
They've sabotaged your account?
Looks like partially loaded progressive JPEG, maybe your viewer ditched everything after the first pass. I don't know if windows programs share a same JPEG library in the system, however if this is the case then nearly all programs could be screwed for your current OS installation.

Have you tried viewing the exact file that show pixelated on other computers or devices?

Edit: I somehow found this theory stupid. If it's you then many other things than AP scans should have broken. If it's some uploader using stupid compression software then most scans should still work for you. And I don't think AP would recompress their images with progressive JPEG themselves.

Anyway just try viewing, preferably re-downloading on other machines. If it's still wrong then you know for sure.
actually they take a look at the exif data, if they notice your account is reposting then they'll mark your account as "corrupted" and they'll always serve corrupted images to you.
just one of ways AP blocked you. Other methods include giving you an extreme slow webpage visiting speed, killing your account w/o reason, blabla..
No my account there wasn't corrupted, I just made that account a few months ago to buy paper points and download scans there. All of the sudden when I started to download a scan there I get pixelated crap, even though I use the dashboard there to re-download agian its still the same probelm. Same with using other browsers and I'm running Windows 7 64 bit.
they banned you from downloading because you uploaded "their" scans to our site, simple as that, I would recommend filing a chargeback on your creditcard or though Paypal.
fireattack said:
just one of ways AP blocked you. Other methods include giving you an extreme slow webpage visiting speed, killing your account w/o reason, blabla..
Wait how am I killing my own account? I didn't do anything wrong with it. Just downloading scans there that's all.
I'm only trying to get Sumeura ones, I saw some people upload Suemura ones here, not just me.
we knew that lots of people's accounts died due to upload to our site. Seems someone are free of this problem for any reason we don't know, or they have multi accounts.
Sorry to hear that, but that's how Animepaper is. A bunch of scum-bags who 'own' everything on their site.

If you have paid money to them, then you have every reason to claim it back.