Close
yande.re on facebook?
I use fb a lot. I like to see moe images on my news feed but I don't find many fb pages that are as good as yande.re. In fact it's become a habit that I post images from this imageboard on my profile because I see nothing good otherwise.

I figured I'd create some kind of fanpage for this website and call it a day but then I wondered if I had the rights to do that to begin with. Though if you think that'd be okay I'll just sh'up and go do what I want to do.
Furthermore I'd like to ask what you think about sharing your love on facebook as well "officially"?
Thanks for the links! I actually searched on facebook, too. Shame on me. I think both social network pages could be spiced up a bit but the site itself is doing good so I guess that's okay. :P *goes back to posting lolis*

edit:
Btw. to address that topic again but if I were to open a facebook page, would I be allowed to post images from this imageboard? I mean, for instance the ISML fb page spams tons of images from all kinds of sources.
We don't have enough staff to maintain twitter, facebook, and other social networks......

If you're willing to maintain a fanpage for us I can add a like us/add us on facebook on the site....

edit: I'll try running one for a few weeks, see how much work it involves.
Depends if anyone even wants to follow us in facebook or other social networks.
I think that google+ would be a better social network for yande.re. There's actually a pretty large tight-knit group of otaku folk there, and some very active Japanese artists to interact with as well.
The biggest problem is time to be honest...
and then figuring out what to post about
admin2 said:
The biggest problem is time to be honest...
and then figuring out what to post about
That was mostly my thought.