Close
Upload scans through iPhone?
I don't know if this question is already been answered or not but is it possible to upload scans through iPhone? Since it has internet access and I have an Animepaper account to download scans there and upload from there. Also would it be possible when uploading the scan from iPhone does it shows bigger size resolutions after uploading it like view larger version?
Iphones always saves images in jpeg when you choose the "Save Image" options even if the initial was something different. Since you should always choose the PNG format that AP gives out, though in most case the quality is still lacking. Meaning you won't be able to save pngs unless you use an file transfer program like i do to transfer files in.

Not sure what you're trying to say, bigger resolution? The downloaded resolution of your image should be exactly the same even after uploading the image, unless it was altered in some with b/t the download and the upload, since it's a digital transfer.

If it's qood quality jpeg, it should work fine. Otherwise, I wouldn't if it were from a high quality format to a lesser.
Oh so that means I might have a chance to upload some scan here lol!

I just ask that question because I'm new to using an iPhone and since I use the Safari browser there, maybe it can to have my upload HQ. Yeah, I might try to do that next time unless I can test here if you want, you know uploading from my iPhone to here.
dunno why you wouldn't just do it from your desktop / laptop. (assuming that is what you're using)

HQ as in resolution yeah, but that is all. You're not gonna be able to save in any other format other than jpeg with that option.
Yeah I always do it on my desktop, because I'm leaving out of town this weekend meaning I can't use my desktop and I have no laptop, so that's why I have an iPhone for my second option to upload scans, but yeah I just want to test it out one upload if it works because like I said I'm new to using iPhone on this site.

Here I just tested out a my iPhone to upload, I know its not my scan but I got it from Minitokyo.

https://yande.re/post/show/231010/tagme
aoie_emesai said:
crap quality...
I know but when it come to Suemura scans @ Animepaper I'm sure I'll get a HQ scan there. I'll delete it anyway. So it might be possible to upload here and maybe get it in HQ (bigger resolution).
Just realize now that I CAN'T download very large scans from either minitokyo or zerochan on my iPhone, or view them in larger form especially here too dang it! >.<

Ex: a 6110x4096px scan

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/download/601359
You can actually depending on which one you have. I have the 4s, and it takes a bit to load large images but it will eventually display. Not sure about zerochan or MT, since i have never bothered to check.
aoie_emesai said:
You can actually depending on which one you have. I have the 4s, and it takes a bit to load large images but it will eventually display. Not sure about zerochan or MT, since i have never bothered to check.
I have an 4s too, sometime my browser froze on me when viewing or downloading a much larger HQ scan. But yeah it's best to use the desktop, man I wish I have a laptop for portable use then my iPhone.
Looks like you have a thing with uploading scans.
blooregardo said:
Looks like you have a thing with uploading scans.
Yes, and probably I might be too late or soon to get the recent Newtype/Animedia by the time I left to go to Los Angeles, CA and stay there for the next 3 days lol!

I'll be happy if you get those scans uploaded or someone else of the matter.