Close
Hi everyone, I'm Checkmate
Hi, everyone!

I'm Checkmate, I'm new and inexperienced. Though, I've already come to love imoutos, kouhais, and similar girls. Please take good care of me from here on out.

Jokes aside, some of you may have heard of Anime-Sharing - and that's where I'm from. I'm currently working on Kii.re, a future booru for eroge sprites and CG, so I do have some moebooru experience, but I still have a long way to go.

よろしくお願いします。

Edit: If you have any problems or issues, you can send me a message here, on IRC, or via twitter @Chekm4ted
Welcome, mr new boss man! Hopefully everyone will treat you with the same respect they showed to admin2!

Please treat us kindly :P
Not much to say. My major contribution to the site was fixing pictures with crease. Not significant if comparing to other active members on the site.

よろしく
Hi hi. Hopefully everything goes well. :)

よろしく
Congratulation new guild master, and good luck!! よろしく
Nice to meet you. Seen your name around on AS and heard about the Kii.re project.

Thanks for taking over!
DarkRoseofHell said:
Hi hi. Hopefully everything goes well. :)

はじめまして よろしくお願いします !
I am glad that admin2 make a wise decision instead of insist closing the site down
Now our site is being run by a scary pedophile. (゚∀゚)
welcome! Thanks for keeping this site!
Yo Checkmate! What's up Leader! Glad to welcome you.
OMGGG INCREDIBLEEE <33 Thank you so much Checkmate-sama!!!
Welcome, welcome and thank you for taking care of moe!!
I'm so very thankful to you, I'm sure everyone is too!
Good luck! I can't help much because of university... But I'm always cheering for the site to keep rocking and being wonderful and bringing joy to so many people.

(thank you admin2 for letting this happen, too!)
(really I'm so thankful to all of you, I have no idea how my life would be like without this site orz ty for making this exist)
i'm missing admin2 now...

but hi to new admin Checkmate...
よろしく(∩´∀`@)⊃
Hello new leader! :o
夜露死苦(キ ̄Д ̄)ノ
Finally admin2 find a successor to continue Moe.
Hello, new master!
As with admin2, I wish you luck. And I hope you enjoy being our admin.
Hello Checkmate, please lead us to victory!
Hey there Checkmate. Thanks for the save and I look forward to your work here on the site.
Hello Checkmate ( ゚▽゚)/

Thanks for taking care of our beloved Yande.re!
Phew, thanks for the save, Mr Checkmate.

Will there be any domain name change?

^.^"" The few domain name changes in the past really had me suprised...
thanks for jumping on the bandwagon and lets hope I can check the remaining 7800 sites without any new features that kill my speed :)
よろしく(≧3≦)/
Hello Checkmate, よろしく!
Guess what I find? An alone and wild Checkmate.
We can say welcome to him(or her?) and be friends.
╮(╯▽╰)╭
I am new here ,too .(shake hands)
And I act pool in English , よろしく
Hello, eternal leader Checkmate!
I hardly check the forums since the comments section is lively enough, so i've just found this out.
Spread the word, guys and gals
I never know what kind of web is this.....
I came here because I was Googling about how to draw moe... and so I find this site
BTW, sometimes when I tried to download, it say that I should logged in, though I already logged in. After reload the page several times, I can download it.
Sorry for my bad English...