Close
Batch upload batch file and dakimakura uploader
As we all know to upload lots of pictures to yande.re is always very painful since there is no batch upload options.

However, you can use a small tool called Curl and yande.re's API to help you.
(From forum #1980)

1. Download Curl from
http://curl.haxx.se/download.html
Be sure to download the ones with SSL, since we need it. For example, if you're using win7 x64, just download
http://www.confusedbycode.com/curl/curl-7.33.0-win64.zip
And keep dlls and curl.exe in same folder.

2. Create a bat file (just create a txt file and later rename it to .bat). The contents are:

for /R E:\!Scan\_temp\rls %%k in (*.png,*.jpg) do "D:\Program Files\curl\curl.exe" https://yande.re/post/create.xml -H "Expect:" -F "user[name]=YOURUSERNAME" -F "user[password]=YOURPW" -F "post[tags]=hold tagme" -F "post[file]=@%%k" -k
pause

I believe it's very straightforward, just replace anything you need (like username, pw, various paths, tags). The pause at the end is optional.

Or use

for %%k in (*.png,*.jpg) do "D:\Program Files\curl\curl.exe" https://yande.re/post/create.xml -H "Expect:" -F "user[name]=YOURUSERNAME" -F "user[password]=YOURPW" -F "post[tags]=hold tagme" -F "post[file]=@%%k" -k
pause

and put it in any folder with images which you gonna upload.

This example does not support second-level directories. but you can figure out how easily with Google.

3. Just open this bat, and uploading will start.

------------------------------------------

However, merely with this batch command it's still a pain to upload partial scans like dakimakuras. Because after uploading you still need to parent other parts to first post. I believe you can write a complicated bat to deal with it but I just don't know how, so I wrote a small application to do this job.

Screenshot: http://i.want.tf/to/that/U5wXMpINz6.png

You need .net framework 2.0 to run it.

How to use:
1. Select your Curl.exe file by "Choose Curl.." button.
2. Fill in your username/pw/tags. The first box is for parent, the second box is for child posts (children will be automatically parented to parent post). The default tags should work well on dakimakuras.
3. Choose the folders with images.

Note: it works with directories structure like:

file://E:\!Scan\[pinup] C84企業 同人 適当 素材まとめ1\tobeupload (2 folders, 0 files, 0 bytes, 78.99 MB in total.)
├─なまでれ (0 folders, 8 files, 25.62 MB, 25.62 MB in total.)
│   img010.png 5.16 MB
│   img011.png 5.09 MB
│   img012.png 4.61 MB
│   img013.png 4.29 MB
│   img014.png 3.78 MB
│   img015.png 2.63 MB
│   Thumbs.db 58.50 KB
│   職人さんへ (For non-Japanese speakers).txt 755 bytes
└─はとわ (0 folders, 16 files, 53.36 MB, 53.36 MB in total.)
    img001.png 4.28 MB
    img002.png 4.38 MB
    img003.png 4.43 MB
    img004.png 4.43 MB
    img005.png 4.39 MB
    img006.png 4.42 MB
    img007.png 4.31 MB
    img008.png 3.15 MB
    img009.png 3.21 MB
    img010.png 3.10 MB
    img011.png 3.13 MB
    img012.png 3.30 MB
    img013.png 3.09 MB
    img014.png 3.71 MB
    Thumbs.db 31.50 KB
    職人さんへ (For non-Japanese speakers).txt 755 bytes

Just select "tobeupload" folder, and all the images in the sub-folders will be uploaded as well as all files in same sub-folder will be auto parented to the 1st image in this sub-folder. Warning: for some reasons it works very poor with special characters in paths. Be sure to remove them (even some characters like "," will broke it; hanji and space are fine though).

4. Press "Start". It will check md5 of images before uploading therefore you won't waste your time and bandwidth with existed files.

This is a very quick-writing application and I'm not pro coder either so it must be have many bugs and don't have fool-proofing AT ALL. Just use it as it designed, otherwise I can't guarantee what will happen.

All the settings are saved in .ini with .exe file.

Download (and source code):
http://www.mediafire.com/?v4zbzqzd7fwfcaf
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1cMQg1
:-) thank you so much, it's more helpful than a ftp account.
yeah lol, uploading to ftp itself is fine, but other that you still need to use that dumb (no offence) web ui to upload posts to site which is kinda tedious :/
There's batch upload, in the Post menu. It's only available to priv+ users, though, due to the potential for abuse: I didn't want new users to be able to simply point at a page with a thousand images and make a mess. (People who need it know where to ask for access...) I've used it for pretty much every pool I've ever uploaded, it works well. I just upload to a server, point it at it and add a pool: tag so the posts get pooled automatically.
petopeto said:
There's batch upload, in the Post menu. It's only available to priv+ users, though, due to the potential for abuse: I didn't want new users to be able to simply point at a page with a thousand images and make a mess. (People who need it know where to ask for access...) I've used it for pretty much every pool I've ever uploaded, it works well. I just upload to a server, point it at it and add a pool: tag so the posts get pooled automatically.
I knew that and used it a lot before.. but just very tedious - you actually need to do things in two steps instead of one (upload to ftp, then transfer to the site) and works VERY poor with dakimakuras.

I don't deny the potential abuse though.
It doesn't work with my username,so I have to change my account and it works.
So is there any way to support usernames with Kana,Chinese character or non-Latin scripts?
リナ said:
It doesn't work with my username,so I have to change my account and it works.
Now I knew how you spammed the site with monochrome pics. If you tried to batch upload more than 20 pics, add "hold" in your tag so that you can release only a few of them each time and they won't spam the site. (I think fireattack add hold in the batch file, and you actually released all your upload in one time)
Twinsenzw said:
Now I knew how you spammed the site with monochrome pics. If you tried to batch upload more than 20 pics, add "hold" in your tag so that you can release only a few of them each time and they won't spam the site. (I think fireattack add hold in the batch file, and you actually released all your upload in one time)
Sorry!I didn't know the usage of that "hold" tag.Will I be blocked?
Show a pool in a index view, then use tag script to hide all. Next, show back color pages. Add monochrome tag on others. Monochrome should be hidden .
I've hidden them all from the index for now.
Hmm the abuse came too fast? This art book doesn't fit our site in the first place (and the screening issue).
I'm flagging for deletion.
had a problem using curl to batch upload now:

curl (7) Failed to connect to yande.re:443; No error

But the normal upload is fine.
Twinsenzw said:
had a problem using curl to batch upload now:

curl (7) Failed to connect to yande.re:443; No error

But the normal upload is fine.
I just tried it still works. Maybe you can try with the newest binary (I'm using this one) and make sure no strange characters in file names and folder names?

But the problem I encountered recently is that using curl to upload is pretty slow (only 200kBps) compared to by web page or FTP (and FTP itself is slower than normal upload).
Just so you know, in the last 12 hours the server was respnding with "HTTP 504 Gateway Timeout" right around when twinsenzw posted this, so that could be the cause too.
fireattack
fireattack i want to chat with you, in your youtube channel