Close
Disconnected after 20-30s
Hi everybody,

For a week or two, i've been meeting disconnection problems.
Usually, they happen when I start to downloading a zip from the pools, it downloads 5-10mbs and then yande.re become unavailable for at least a couple of hours (downloading or browsing). First time in the recent years ths happens.
I'm based in France and use maxthon. Any idea ?
Thanks ;)
Just noticed. This morning tested again with Maxthon, and it disconnected again, preventing me to reconnect, as if i was banned for some time. And now with Firefox, and for the moment, no disconnection. Are there any kind of robot on the server that could explain such thing ?
I have no idea about maxthon but abusive bots that use multiple connections are usually automatically closed by the server. So if Maxthon uses more than 3 connections to download a file, you must set it below that number.
Hi Checkmate,

Yes, that's the conclusion I came to, even if i couldn't find any setting on the number of connections/server.
I've had this problem before while downloading Megami/Nyantype batches.

Just download one at a time and you should be okay.
Speaking of this topic, what other rules are there regarding (abusive) downloading?
Scraping content of the site at high speed/rate will also result in your IP being blocked. And anything else that impact the service negatively.