Close
Issue of zooming in pictures.
I'm having this issue of being unable to zoom in pictures to the original resolution, after clicking on "download larger version."

I'm using Chrome but I encounter this particular issue only on Yande, not even Konachan.
I can confirm this with Firefox as well. The broken link is "View larger version", not "Download larger version" btw.
EDIT: it's been fixed

After some testing, it looks like the problem is caused by some bad JavaScript. The underlying problem appears to occur when the "recent_tags" value is not set. The script fails and causes all JavaScript to break on that page.

I haven't found an easy workaround, but all you need to do is set the "recent_tags" and "my_tags" cookie value to something.

If you're familiar with the developer tools of your browser, open the console and run

document.cookie = "recent_tags=dress"

reload the page and things should start working again. If it doesn't do the same, but with my_tags instead.

I also confirmed the issue and the fix with Safari for Mac.

It should be noted that this is a hack of a workaround, and the developer tools are not toys, so if you do not understand what was described above, don't do anything and wait for a proper fix.
fireattack said:
I can confirm this with Firefox as well. The broken link is "View larger version", not "Download larger version" btw.
It's interesting because I have no issue with "view larger version." I'm not sure if it has anything to do with browser. But in Chrome when I click "download larger version" it creates a new tab with the pic of full resolution, and that's where I cannot zoom in.
realwxr said:
I'm having this issue of being unable to zoom in pictures to the original resolution, after clicking on "download larger version."

I'm using Chrome but I encounter this particular issue only on Yande, not even Konachan.
I still able to use zoom,
full screen ,

zoom,

my Google Chrome version

may be bug
K@tsu said:
I still able to use zoom,
full screen ,

zoom,

my Google Chrome version

may be bug
It has been fixed. I can zoom in now.