Close

This topic is locked.

The yande.re problem fixing pool (to avoid more of these)
I was browsing through images from Misaki Kurehito and I found post #25591. I saw that it was from pool #3126. I clicked on the link on the top of the picture but it told me it was unavailable. I thought the error was only on the page itself so I looked it up in the pools searchbar. Same thing. I tried all the Eshi pools, same thing. Has somebody experienced this on other pools? Can it be fixed?
[EDIT] I renamed the thread. I thought it would be better if all of these unnecessary threads just stopped popping up all the time. (still wishing for general request thread tho.)
It was restored. I don't know what happened tho...
animefan01 said:
I was browsing through images from Misaki Kurehito and I found post #25591. I saw that it was from pool #3126. I clicked on the link on the top of the picture but it told me it was unavailable. I thought the error was only on the page itself so I looked it up in the pools searchbar. Same thing. I tried all the Eshi pools, same thing. Has somebody experienced this on other pools? Can it be fixed?
?? this not in that pool? https://yande.re/post/show/25591 or already removem from pool?
and the pool works fine?...any screenshoot?
Yesterday i tried to look at some post (can't remember it's id) and had the same thing. It was some bug probably.
Yeah, this. I'm hoping yandere will get a cleanup someday, too many derpy images and stupid pools from people who don't read the rules. One of the thing we could do (just my tastes talking here) is add a derp tag that users put on images like this.
This should be on the improve yandere thing actually but back on topic, please help the mods by posting here. LOL, I wouldn't be surprised if this got locked since you know, radio is best girl.
animefan01 said:
One of the thing we could do (just my tastes talking here) is add a derp tag that users put on images like this.
Well, we have fault tags for that. You can help by adding them or flagging for deletion such terrible images. I'd like to do more but I'm currently in classes on weekdays and on weekends I have only available to use a crappy laptop so I can't do much.
Thanks for caring about the site.
animefan01 said:
you know, radio is best girl.
nah,spoiler
If the image quality is objectively bad please flag for deletion. Adding additional tags isn't going to make life easier for us.

Fully agree about the cleanup but the site is just too big for that to be done. Some historical images are just awful.

Anyway, please create a new forum thread if you think it's needed.