Close
Any pictures can't load
Any pictures can't load from today.
Same situation here. The file server is down. I'm sure the admins will have it running asap.
It's working now for me. Hope things are doing well for you.
I seem that it is fixed. Thanks.
Nope, still can't see any pictures.
I suppose that the problem is back on my end. I'll just wait it out. I think that the pictures will come back later on.
Pics won't load for me either.
Try refreshing your browser: Ctrl+F5
Tried a different browser-Safari. If it's a linked pic on pixiv, it will load. If it's one of my uploads hosted on yande.re, I get a "can't find the server" error. If I go to another 'booru, pictures load.

That's what it looks like on my end.
Won't load for me either :/
have tried refreshing and other browser
I have the same problem as you Azarel
As Cyberbeing mentioned in the other thread it most likely is a DNS issue. Please clear the DNS resolver chain (your machine, your router, possibly use a different resolver) and ensure you are getting the right IP addresses returned. If you do nothing the problem should clear up in a little bit.
Strangely, Pool-Zip can be downloaded as normal, just can't see samples and larger versions, does this something to do with DNS issue? And how to clear DNS resolver chain anyways?
Yes, this is DNS issue. I've added additional entry to the old DNS server to help mitigate the issues you're having. If you still can't load it. You will need to wait atleast 24 hours and try again.
It's all back to normal now. I went for the "wait awhile" advice.
Works for me now. I also used the "wait for things to resolve" -method