Close
Question about changed tags
Hi all, I have been visiting yande.re for some years. And this is the first time that I would like to upload something to yande.re. My post is: https://yande.re/post/show/297609/

So basically, one of the bosses (mod) has just edited the tags, I can understand the changes except this "-shown". Just being curious, is the image removed(*hidden*) from index because of low resolution or the poor photoshop skill?

If the low resolution of the image is the reason, I will try to do the editing on the larger images next time.

Thank you for your patience!
It was hidden from the index, not removed. (if it was low res or poor quality it would just be removed) You can find more info about hiding posts here howto:hide
I don't know why it was hidden though but I'm sure someone can explain that soon enough
Thanks for the correction! Yes the post is just hidden from the index. Had a quick look at other posts don't think my post should be in any hidden category.
Your post is not hidden from the index. However, the index, by default, blacklist all rating:e posts (explicit). Registered have the option to edit their blacklist tags, which, if they choose to remove the rating:e blacklist, it will be shown for their index page.
Checkmate said:
Your post is not hidden from the index
It was.. bloore hid it for some reason, and reverted later.
fireattack said:
It was.. bloore hid it for some reason, and reverted later.
It's pretty poorly photoshopped. If it's not good enough to release into the index just leave it in the mod queue and delete after two days.
Hmm.. I think the mod team has answered my question in some ways. Nevertheless, I will leave this to the mod teams to decide whether to keep/remove the post.

Thanks anyway!