Close
Looking for a pic
So back when this site wasn't yande.re (oreno.imouto I think?) I had bookmarked quite a few pictures so when it became yande.re, all the links stopped working. Now, I've found them all back except one and it's been bothering me for YEARS, to the point where I've spent entire weeks going through pages and not finding it. I was wondering if asking on the forum would help my search; I've seen some posts and people seem to know this site very well, so I'm hoping that this is allowed and that this'll help. I don't have the oreno.imouto link either.

It was a full body (maybe it stopped above the knees) shot of a woman wearing a short-skirted lilac (I think it's lilac) dress with fur trims. It was shot from the ground as if you were lying down and she was looking at you. I THINK it was a scan and I'm pretty sure she wasn't from anything in particular; there weren't many tags to begin with (probably a tagme pic), nor was the picture in a pool. The woman was holding a spear and had a very strange eye: the sclera was yellow and instead of an iris and a pupil, she had a big red blotch that seemed very very vaguely flower-shaped; almost rorschach test-like. Her other eye was normal, however. I think the spear also had some fur on it, but I'm not sure. The picture itself was absolutely enormous: I think when fully zoomed in her face didn't fit in the screen. It was also much higher than it was wide, if I'm not mistaken.

Thank you if you're willing to help!
Have you checked the weapon tag?
Multiple times in its entirety, I'm afraid. I could have missed it, but I did do another thorough check an hour ago or so.