A-Class

Kantai Collection

B-Class

Gundam Build Fighters Try
Tokyo Ghoul Root A
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Stardust Crusaders Egypt Arc
Parasyte - the maxim
Aldnoah Zero
I'm watching it but I still don't understand what Gundam Reconguista in G is about.
You have that in S-Class. There must be something there I'm not seeing yet...

EDIT:
(LOL!)
Nice comments for the Anime listed on the Hall of Shame.
...It's gone...
Current watch list:
Winter season anime list :

The rolling girls
Absolute duo
Military
Shimai maou no tetasment
Koufuku graffiti
Seiken Tsukai no World Break
Juuou Mujin no Fafnirf

Non winter season anime list :

Ore twintail narimasu
Sailormoon cristal
Happiness charge precure
Shigatsu wa kino uso
heads up: tokyo ghoul root a is having a completely different storyline than the manga, but still written by the mangaka ishida sui.

what i know of root a plot
could be understood as an alternate plot/ending or something. im up to date with the manga sequel and im watching the new anime and i can tell this new season root a is promising to know more about interesting and obscure characters. perhaps its worth checking out. the manga is definitely worth reading. my favorite manga, in all honesty.

(and wtf a new season of parasyte already?)

assassination classroom is having a lame anime? i was always curious to check out what was it about, but now im kinda discouraged...

maria the virgin witch - i had never heard of it before but the name pumped me up.

the gay magical guys (Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love!)
THEY ARE SO BAD BUT THE ANIME IS A DUMB KIND OF GOOD. rly. if you want to see an anime to relax, please watch this. its soothing to see something about the power of love. even more when it involves men crossdressing and twisting gender roles and uwagh just watch episode 1.
THE ANTAGONIST IS A HEDGEHOG. HE IS AN UNLOVED BABY BECAUSE HE IS AFRAID OF MUTUAL SELF HARM IN RELATIONSHIPS. OMG. MIND=BLOWN -runs away
I heard the plot for Tokyo Ghoul in the manga became pretty awful. Maybe it's for the best.
i believe it is, indeed, for the best.
the ending (ch 143) got us completely unprepared. nobody was expecting it to end. and it was as tragic as you can imagine.
but the sequel manga tokyo ghoul:re is here to connect the dots beautifully, and with new very interesting characters. each new chapter is a pleasant surprise that keeps making us growing more and more eager with new overwhelming happenings and possibilities.
whoever keeps up with the manga patiently will be rewarded with a beautiful, mindblowing chain of events and ending. i trust ishida sui.

i am a super die hard fan so i can be biased but seriously, if you can ever read for yourselves and make your own conclusions of the manga and its sequel, i honestly think youd reach thoughts at least a bit similar to mine.
EDIT: Updated with a few changes.
Update: dropped isuca
After watching the first few eps of KanColle animu, I'm reminded why I stopped watching anime years ago. It's-So-Unbearable-To-Watch
My list:

Everything that gets released each season #nolife ;n;
lmao way to go zenex!! hahaha

ep 4 of tg root A was a violence to the series. wtf that animation must be made illegal. so bad. i am hoping they are saving their best efforts to later.
but i have to say: the opening is probably my favorite opening EVER.
and the ending is beautiful; nice music and every episode has new illustrations from the mangaka ishida sui with a new theme/mini story. its really. good. ishida plz.

Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love! -> its average-executed and can be really lousy at times but ITS SO GOOD. I CANT EXPLAIN. ITS COMMON BUT ITS NOT REALLY SO COMMON BUT I LOVE IT AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE MORE OF IT. on later episodes you love the characters even more because they are so dumb and cute and weirdly human. if you are feeling bad or something you should watch this because its a good kind of anime to cheer you up, very light and funny and even outrageous.
ok episode 5 of tokyo ghoul root A shattered my heart in a trillion pieces (and that ED jfc) i dont know exactly why hurt me more because everything was so sad jesus spoiler
Update : dropped Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata (saekano) and some mirror change
announcement: SHIT STARTED TO GO OH SO DOWN ON TOKYO GHOUL.

highly recommended to switch to the manga.

brace yourselves
EDIT: Long awaited update. Couple of series dropped and others are dropping in quality.
to everyone frustrated w tokyo ghoul root A ending... not that it was that bad, but
manga spoilers
the manga is extremely beautiful, there are top notch scenes that werent featured in the anime. the final chapters are really special and they are totally worth it. please give them a chance
and the sequel manga is rocking so much. ishida is great
EDIT: Season nearly over.
so.. what about the upcoming season? is season 2 of haikyuu out now, or we will have to wait some more months for it?
i feel like an orphan...
Debbie said:
so.. what about the upcoming season? is season 2 of haikyuu out now, or we will have to wait some more months for it?
i feel like an orphan...
https://livechart.me/spring
omg thank you so muFunassyi no Funafunafuna Hiyori HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO CUTE IM TOTALLY WATCHING THIS

also that rock show anime or something has a nice aesthetic im giving it a try hull

too bad no second season of haikyuu yet... but ill survive. and second part of levis special episode on early april. cool. and more ghost in the shell, i still need to begin it, kyaa.