Close

This topic is locked.

Re: Expired Certificate
Same here! Even I can bypass the warning with non-Firefox browsers, some of the files of the site can't get loaded properly so that the images can't be loaded and the pages are messed up! Even the forum almost doesn't work (can't reply or quote an existing post, only "New Topic" works)!
moonian said:
Same here! Even I can bypass the warning with non-Firefox browsers, some of the files of the site can't get loaded properly so that the images can't be loaded and the pages are messed up! Even the forum almost doesn't work (can't reply or quote an existing post, only "New Topic" works)!
yup, can't open with firefox, but now it's fine using opera, although i got warning. all image load fine, and forum working fine now. now let's wait, i'm sure admin will solve this issue (since this is not the first time)

Edit: now working fine in fire fox
Thank you Checkmate.

That's the first time I experienced that with Firefox.
Google Chrome can bypass it but no images load. Guess I better download Opera after reading Katsu's comment in case it happens again.

I just don't know why Firefox can bypass that. The exception thing doesn't work at all.
Apparently is still the problem of certification in some countries...