Close
Missing images for Soramori Wakaba
I was just browsing the images for Soramori Wakaba from Hanasaki Work Spring:
https://yande.re/post?page=1&tags=soramori_wakaba

There's a total of 21 images for her. On the first page there are 16 images (including two hidden images), and on the second page... there are only two, no hidden images, for a total of 18 images. Where are the three missing images?
By the way I didn't see any "hidden" images among soramori images. Do you mean blacklisted ones?
Ah, there they are :D
Quite tricky, this holding. A note would nice that there are missing images because they're withheld. How else are you supposed to know?

I mean the so-called "Hidden Posts", i.e. images which are hidden by default because of the rating.
Don't worry, it happens to new users aaaall the time
Shimapan said:
Ah, there they are :D
Quite tricky, this holding. A note would nice that there are missing images because they're withheld. How else are you supposed to know?

I mean the so-called "Hidden Posts", i.e. images which are hidden by default because of the rating.
I think the point is that not everyone needs to know. Held posts are not meant to be held forever so they would eventually be visible to even those who don't know that they were hidden in the first place. If everyone were supposed to see held posts there'd be no point in holding them.

You can check howto:hold for more information on why posts are held