Close
Site is loading slow for me sometimes
Sup guys.

Still been lurking around, though I rarely post stuff now.

Lately, I try browsing yandere but, for some unknown reason, some pictures take A LOT OF TIME to load for me (like this one: https://yande.re/post/show/326984 ). It doesn't happen all the time but it's weird.

Anyone knows what's up? Or maybe it's my computer? (I tried checking other sites like Konachan and Danbooru, and the pictures load perfectly).

Thank you!
OVH will occasionally experience congestion or packet loss somewhere on their backbone network, so it could just be that depending on where you are located geographically.

As far as I'm aware, there haven't been any changes to the yande.re image server itself in well over a year, so whatever is causing your issue must lie elsewhere. If you are unable to figure out the cause, you may just need to wait it out.

If you haven't already, you may also want to try enabling "Show Image Samples" in your settings so original images will only be downloaded on-demand, rather than every time you view a post.
Doesn't work either. The full picture also takes a lot time to load.

This doesn't happen all the time.

I also purged my Mac's cookies some days before. I don't know if this may also affect.

EDIT: Oh wait, now the preview picture loads, but the full one isn't.

EDIT2: What the...? Now all the full pictures are taking too long to load :/