Close
"Feet" tag
Should this tag be used on whatever images having feet, or just the ones with a focus/emphasis on feet?

I always thought it's the latter but seems someone else tagged it based on the former.

I don't remember if we have discussion about this before.
As far as I know, it's only when it has an emphasis on feet. You can see the same issue with the ass tag too. In fact, the same image you fixed the feet tag on, post #330022, the ass tag should not be there either (it's not prominent/featured/whatever). Plus, the wiki for feet and ass even mention that it's for prominent use only.
Please define "prominent", i.e. what level of visibility (or whatever else) should these tags be added to a certain image.
Use your best judgement. It should be obvious that the artist is focusing on feet.
Focus means the feet is in front of all other elements and being positioned in the middle or near middle of the artwork, right?
The artist is emphasising the feet is a better way to put it, but you're kind of right.
It is difficult describing what should and should not have the tag so I'll try to use examples.

These three I think should have the tag (and do) since they feature feet and have them in a somewhat prominent position.

Whereas these three shouldn't since they aren't the focus of the image in the slightest. #329799 even has the ass tag and shouldn't! The other two have a barely visible foot.
Umm, for me, the confusion also applies to the erect Nipples tag. It's so damn abused.
If it was me I would simplify the tags further.