fairyren said:
https://yande.re/pool/show/6258
===========
要不要找Checkmate商量看看....
之前都是零星的,這次感覺就是硬要為之
馬上申請帳號馬上開始建立Pool
https://yande.re/user/show/377483
已PM,看看他如何處理了
Please verify this: https://yande.re/pool/show/5750 (Created by -OJ-)

It seems that most (if not all) images are NOT from scanning/digital version of that book, but just from the artist's uploads in Pixiv (they all have a Pixiv link as their source).
moonian said:
Please verify this: https://yande.re/pool/show/5750 (Created by -OJ-)

It seems that most (if not all) images are NOT from scanning/digital version of that book, but just from the artist's uploads in Pixiv (they all have a Pixiv link as their source).
Someone on Minitokyo has scanned the artbook, but the scans are laughably bad. These are just the Pixiv versions, and I don't personally think they need pooling.
Radioactive said:
Someone on Minitokyo has scanned the artbook, but the scans are laughably bad. These are just the Pixiv versions, and I don't personally think they need pooling.
OK, just emptied the pool but not delete it entirely so that anyone has the good quality scans can add them to it right away.
No point keeping empty Pools
some mod can delete that massive pool spam and ban those users?
So da*n to see what the spam has been doing in the Pools sector and there have been around 20 pages filling up with those annoying empty stuff..
Kamishiro said:
So da*n to see what the spam has been doing in the Pools sector and there have been around 20 pages filling up with those annoying empty stuff..
and does not stop after one hour
wujiao is right. Some legit pools were deleted. Iirc 10 hours ago the Motomiya Mitsuki pools were the latest before the bot spam
Sorry, I made some mistakes when cleaning up the spammer stuff last night. I've restored kiyoe's account from backup but it's few days old so I might've missed some (like the pools created during spam period).
Currently the empty pools filled almost 2990 pages. Da*n so many.
btw, how to set profile picture for my account? I've joined from 2015 but did not find the settings.
Probably a good time to start limit new users' privilege, as mentioned by lots of people before
fireattack said:
Probably a good time to start limit new users' privilege, as mentioned by lots of people before
I can't find the motive why he(they) attacked yande in Chinese community(贴吧,微博).
I think limit new users will not affect Chinese uploader. please do it
No one is "attacking" lol it's just ad spam
fireattack said:
No one is "attacking" lol it's just ad spam
I haven't seen so much spam in recent years, so I define it as "attack". sorry XD
Can we just ban the users mashu649 vgzck084 nqnrk482?
yande.re is not a place which is for you to show advertisement.
azusa_miura said:
Currently the empty pools filled almost 2990 pages. Da*n so many.
Guess that is why the pool counter jumped up so high then...
again the same spam, any admin can forbid the creation of pools to new users please?

edit: and now he or them are creating new accounts to make more spam
Please help clean up the mess in these forums caused by the spam bots (I can't find any link to Moderate the forums)
Wished we had a mass-deletion option for comments and forum posts. Fucker went full force here.
It must probably be the same idiot that created those spam pools almost a month ago, really nobody will do anything with the new registered accounts?
To prevent any further spam, you should block new user creation for a while until proper countermeasures are implemented.

As for the clean up, it would seem trivial to write a script to take care of it.
垃圾帳號一直出現,沒辦法封嗎?
Roadi said:
To prevent any further spam, you should block new user creation for a while until proper countermeasures are implemented.

As for the clean up, it would seem trivial to write a script to take care of it.
Or at least make it so new account can't post comments and/or send DM until X amount of days have passed.

Hell make new account members and not privileged status.
This is the only imageboard I know where new users start being privileged and I don't understand why, konachan, danbooru, gelbooru or sankaku in all those pages you start as a member with restrictions the first days or an entire week