Close
Radioactive resigned as Mod
Hello everyone,

This is to inform that Radioactive is no longer mod. I want to thank him for all the contribution in all of these years.

Following his departure. I've invited 3 new mods into action: KatoYuu, HitomaruKonpaku, nhatvietnguyen

Their judgement may differ from Radioactive in terms of art quality but they will help us in making yande.re a better place.
WHOA! Holy! This surprised me! Well he has his reasons.

Well thank you for all you've done over the years Radioactive. Couldn't have been easy being a Moderator.

As for the 3 new mods, welcome. Here's hoping you maintain Yande.re's standards with the other Mods / Admins and our leader Checkmate.
Didn't expect that. Thank Radio for his contributions throughout these years especially his massive number of uploads

BTW, I assume Shuumatsu is also a new mod?
Checkmate said:
Hello everyone,

This is to inform that Radioactive is no longer mod. I want to thank him for all the contribution in all of these years.

Following his departure. I've invited 3 new mods into action: KatoYuu, HitomaruKonpaku, nhatvietnguyen

Their judgement may differ from Radioactive in terms of art quality but they will help us in making yande.re a better place.
Hello boss,

May I ask about what are the qualifications to become a mod?
Thanks, Radioactive! And welcome, new Mods!
Yep, I'm one of the new mods here. I will do my best to uphold yande.re's policy, so please take care of me.

Many thanks to our predecessor, Radioactive!
Well, in first place it's sad news to hear one of the pillars of the site is retiring and I think the site will not be the same without him.
Also, it would be nice of the new mods to introduce themselves, tell a little about them, of course if they feel fine to do so.
What a surprise! Well, we didn’t talk each other so much, but I think all of us will miss you. Good luck and thank you!
Might as well do the introduction here...

Hi, you can call me Shuumatsu, Shuu for short. The name is derived from a romance Light Novel, which is getting an anime adaptation this season.

I'm only familiar with LN stuffs so I doubt I can be of any use like Radioactive, but well, I'm still learning.

Don't know what else to say, really. As one of Checkmate's new slaves, I will properly do my job. That is, until he get tired of me.
Hi, I'm one of the new mod, nhatvietnguyen. And also as one of Checkmate's new slaves, I will do my best to make yande.re keep on growing, yoroshiku onegaishimasu.
Hello Shuumatsu. Checkmate didn't mention ya at the beginning of this thread along with the 3 new mods. Nice to meet you.
Hope you take good care of Yande.re with the others.
Ah, bye and thank you radioactive.
Hi KatoYuu, HitomaruKonpaku, nhatvietnguyen and Shuumatsu, nice to me you, let's get along.よろしくね
K@tsu said:
Ah, bye and thank you radioactive.
Hi KatoYuu, HitomaruKonpaku, nhatvietnguyen and Shuumatsu, nice to me you, let's get along.よろしくね
Hi K@tsu and everyone, nice to meet you
I can't understand the standard of the recent deleted posts.
The internationalism is an abundant site here.
A Japanese moe style of art and a Western art style should also be permitted.
ragecndy's art all deleted now. sakimi-chan, and liang-xing, and other art(non-japanese-moe art) should be delete??

What is the elimination standard of the new mod?
I will upload liang-xing's arts day after.
huge file-size and non japanese-moe style art.
now mods soon as soon delete???
or not delete post???

https://www.patreon.com/liangxing/posts
mash said:
I will upload liang-xing's arts day after.
huge file-size and non japanese-moe style art.
now mods soon as soon delete???
or not delete post???

https://www.patreon.com/liangxing/posts
This one is good enough for the site
I vaguely remember that, at the time they were just uploaded, a mod, possibly even Radioactive, already gave criticism on one of the ragecndy posts. In particular that the background was of poor quality.

Since it's deleted now I don't know how to find it on Yande.re but I'm fairly sure it was this one, http://ragecndy.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Aya-Foxheart-Gridania-599437559

I don't know if they were actually deleted for low quality at that time too, but it was certainly already touched upon long before these new mods were assigned.
mash said:
I can't understand the standard of the recent deleted posts.
The internationalism is an abundant site here.
A Japanese moe style of art and a Western art style should also be permitted.
ragecndy's art all deleted now. sakimi-chan, and liang-xing, and other art(non-japanese-moe art) should be delete??

What is the elimination standard of the new mod?
I was the one who approved the deletion of Western art style, those that isn't up to the standard in terms of coloring. Back then I let RadioActive to handle those since I'd be deleting lots of them. Now that he's no longer here, what comes will come.

I'd like to remind everyone that yande.re is not a place to upload art from deviantart or pixiv en masses. Yande.re is a scan site.

The following criteria that may be justified for deletion:
Lack of quality, including coloring, body proportion (human character),
Signed post, I'm not particularly fond of bland, generic text in front of the art. at-least make it a signature.
Western style art, yande.re is particularly aligned itself in Japanese culture.
blooregardo said:
This one is good enough for the site
blooregardo, Thank you very much for your advice.
Checkmate said:
I'd like to remind everyone that yande.re is not a place to upload art from deviantart or pixiv en masses. Yande.re is a scan site.

The following criteria that may be justified for deletion:
Lack of quality, including coloring, body proportion (human character),
Signed post, I'm not particularly fond of bland, generic text in front of the art. at-least make it a signature.
Western style art, yande.re is particularly aligned itself in Japanese culture.
thx Checkmate.

That's understood sufficiently. There is reprint art from other sites by the current state.
mod is also uploading it.

Does Art with a signature eliminate every kind of wonderful picture?

I want you to specify the reason that it'll be eliminated from next time accurately.
for example
reason: too Western style, bad proportion (leg), broken arm.
mash said:
Does Art with a signature eliminate every kind of wonderful picture?
Definitely not, this is on case by case basis. Often time, the art is bad coloring, bad quality, plus ugly watermarked/signature, all of this adds up. A signed post similar to shikishi is fine.

mash said:
I want you to specify the reason that it'll be eliminated from next time accurately.
for example
reason: too Western style, bad proportion (leg), broken arm.
I'll be sure to tell the mods to do that.
Checkmate said:
Definitely not, this is on case by case basis. Often time, the art is bad coloring, bad quality, plus ugly watermarked/signature, all of this adds up. A signed post similar to shikishi is fine.

I'll be sure to tell the mods to do that.
Thank you very much for your advice.
I'm going to miss their uploads... those were always interesting to see...
Never an easy job policing a board.

Best wishes to Radioactive, and a welcome to KatoYuu, HitomaruKonpaku, and nhatvietnguyen.
internal and external screams

i hope radio is doing well wherever and whatever he decided to.

also, welcome new mods, thank you for your work!

(i just cant believe this is happening, but... we have to get by, we cant expect him to be available forever. lets all work hard as we can.)

(i need more therapy)
Shuumatsu said:
Hi, you can call me Shuumatsu, Shuu for short.
all i can think about is tsukiyama. i need help.

nice to meet you guys! im so absent here lately (and everywhere else...) but ill do my best! geez i still have that epic tg poster to finish fixing... ill do this this year, i promise... i hope we can talk! we are glad to have you here. please feel at ease.
Well, kind of back but not as a mod now. Took a bit of a break.

Just happy to spend a bit of time just looking at the artwork rather then constantly uploading stuff I barely looked at from Pixiv etc & cleaning the mess out of the mod queue.

Have I missed anything exciting?
NotRadioactiveHonest said:
Well, kind of back but not as a mod now. Took a bit of a break.

Just happy to spend a bit of time just looking at the artwork rather then constantly uploading stuff I barely looked at from Pixiv etc & cleaning the mess out of the mod queue.

Have I missed anything exciting?
Really, is that you? well, welcome back lol
Yes it is. Checkmate has my email if he wants to check.
Glad to see you back, Radio! o/