Close
One day a 1TB HDD will be filled....
One day far far in the future a 1.TB HDD will be filled just with pics from Yande.re D:

Can't stop downloading pictures that i like.

Never collected anything in my entire life, except wisdoms and similiar.

But since i stumbled over this site, i can't stop collecting beautiful pictures D:

So far the pictures occupied 5GB+

How much space are your collection occupying?

Edit: Thanks to the Team for all the work and hosting this site :)
Yande.re is my image collection
Hmm it's spread accross several HDDs from now dead PCs (the drives themselves are fine though) so I'm actually not sure.

(I just started anew last week again actually, on my first ever post-Core 2 Duo system. Feels good.)

All in all It's definitely a couple of GBs.

I should really look into an external storage method sometime and transfer everything there (including anime/series)...

Out of habit I also still usually save the preview image, rather than the 'Download larger version' or PNG, since I used to be afraid to run out of storage space but there really is no use for that with how cheap storage is these days now that I think about it.
It certainly gets there over time, if you download artists and pools that you like.

My folder which I've been building up slowly for over 10 years now since the early imouto days, is sitting at 728GB of images (73476 PNG & 116961 JPG), 138GB of pools (507 zips), for a total of 866GB.

In hindsight, I guess that means I like around 4 out of every 10 images posted here.