Close
Troubles with an attempted upload and post deletion.
Found this picture I wanted to upload here, everything was fine, I worked it out at 1.67mp in size and upon upload it stated it was low res and pending approval. Never had that happen with an image I properly calculated, so I deleted the post (which got rid of the picture) seeing as how I thought I had miscalculated the mp size. Went back to double check and sure enough its 1.67mp, maybe a little small but well within the minimum range. I decided to retry, thinking I might have accidentally uploaded a smaller version but that was not the case, now I cannot entirely delete the post, it just kicks me to login (which I already was) and won't fully destroy the post. The image in question is https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=68374343. I don't understand why I cannot destroy the post, there must be something giving me trouble but heck if I can figure it out. Any ideas?
1. Everything below 1.9MP needs to be approved by mods
2. If you reupload the same image, it will still have the same hash, so no new post will be created.

I've undeleted post #449348, next time just leave it in the approval queue.
Ah ok, thank you for the quick reply and for cleaning up my mistake. I was unaware of the approval thing with posts under 1.9mp.