Close
rlsdmm said:
>Hey guys, do you know a site with this feature? I mean, I don't want to look at every single new image, I just want to follow some tags, I can't even describe how much this would help me.
https://yande.re/forum/show/24775

This would improve yande.re a lot, like 1000%
Check this out

--

As for an improvement, if it's not much to ask, I'd suggest implementing some sort of "Show blacklisted post" toggle at the top of each post's page.

I know we already have access to such a feature when looking at search results (it works wonders btw), but also having it on posts with tags that match those we've blacklisted would be a lifesaver for those of us who also browse posts by using the "Next" and "Previous" links. I mean, It's kind of jarring to start a tag-gardening session and then suddenly be met with something we've put some effort into avoiding by creating a tight blacklist and stuff.

I'm aware that there will always be some risk of running into content one does not like (recently posted and/or untagged posts come to mind) but having such a small button atop of each image might provide us a bit more of a buffer between us and whatever we might consider mind-crushing.