Close
Hello,

I'm tempted to buy kindle on Amazon Japan but I am afraid of having conflict problems with my Kindle application in my country.

It seems, to hear you, that it is no longer necessary to have a VPN to register.

What would have been great was that with my Amazon Europe account, I could use the latter on Amazon Japan as I have done for other Amazon in the Euro zone, including even the United Kingdom;

Japan is a country apart, it is often difficult to mix with the Japanese. On the Yahoo Japan chat, for example, it was at the time very difficult to chat with the Japanese because they did not mix and chat with people from other countries.
Japan, like its island, remains isolated from the others ...

Is it easy to ask for a refund on Amazon Japan?
In my country, refund applications are very simple and fast. Without need to justify.

Do you advise me not to use my usual email to register to Amazon Japan?

I have subscribed to Amazon Prime in my country, I would have liked to be able to access, with the help of my account, to the content of Amazon Prime Japan with anime and other Japanese series unavailable in my country ...

I've already had problems with the Kindle app and unlinking accounts takes time and renames my kindle each time.