Close
Xff34 said:
It is difficult to say how seriously they treat putting in false information. It sounds very illegal, but how much do they care...? I have had an incident where my girlfriend ordered a kigurumi from Amazon, to the right address but a wrong country and didn't cancel on time. It didn't come since the address was false, so we automatically got a refund and the case was closed. But then, around three weeks later it mysteriously came after all. Someone unrelated to Amazon redirected the package, and Amazon seemingly didn't care about getting the $60 package back. So, they might do nothing except patching the exploit if it is too much effort to prosecute the people who used it and report to the authorities. Even if you illegally downloaded 10 ebooks, ~$150 is nothing to Amazon...

But as other people say, credit card fraud seems rather serious... Even though the "refunding method" is illegal, it is nowhere this illegal... Creating a fake account itself just gets a ban I guess, but you do it with illegal activity in mind
May I ask if anyone has this one? Encyclopedia of Animation Basics by Sachiko Kamimura, this book is pretty much recommended.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/4766120604/animation02-22