Close
jueony said:
It's shared by Vivian55. Check page 92.
Thank you and Vivian55!

arkcc said:
Damn I did this a day ago to get one book before anyone had posted a warning, sorry I did not know it was so serious I just thought it was harmlessly exploiting a glitch :/ yes I am young and stupid.

I used cactusvpn to get it and browse the site, but later I accidentally used my real IP while logged in on the account to open a random page on amazon, then I switched to another IP to open other pages in hopes of making my location more confusing. How fucked am I?

I'm guessing there's no point in trying to pay for the book now since they would ban you anyway for having put in wrong info to begin with, or am I wrong on that and you can actually pay for it?

Do they really care that much about finding your identity if you download one book? It's not like a physical product has gone missing. It's whatever since my life is a mess anyway so a fine and lifetime ban from amazon won't make much difference.
Unfortunately for you, I honestly fear that they consider digital products in the same way as physical products because they are two sources of money for them. The proof is that they created the Kindle format for their reader because it is a lucrative market for them.
When you see the huge margins they earn from the digitalization of books, it becomes almost shameful. Indeed, before the book prices were based primarily on manufacturing costs ... when I now see that an ebooks cost as much as sometimes more expensive than a paper book, I find it shameful. Nevertheless, the buyers are there and as long as they will earn a lot of money, they will continue to offer kindes at this price. The worst thing about Kindle is that most of us are not entitled to CDs or additional content offered in paper books.

As I said before, I have always been opposed to the use of fake credit cards because far beyond the fact that it is against the law, it will only encourage Amazon to become more restrictive, especially in Japan, where the majority of people follow the laws, gaijins will still be subject to additional restrictions. It may even happen that in a few months, they will block all the VPNs used by the community.

Of course, we are very badly placed to lecture those who have already used these fake credit cards because although we pay kindle and other books we share, the fact of making them available free to the community deprived their authors of a money recipe. The only thing that makes me sleep at night is that in normal times we gaijin should not have access to these kindle lives, so the fact that we can acheters and share them does not really hurt the Japanese market unless a large number of Japanese download the books from our links. Of course, according to the Adf.ly indicators Japan is in the top 3 download books I share.

For my part, I made a bank loan to buy and share all these books. And in addition to being in debt, I took risks to share my books. I was even banned from PayPal because some members have visibly denounced me to them. I am not a friend so I do not blame anyone but it was a source of important money that allowed me to buy new books to share.

Do not worry, it does not stop me from continuing to buy and share books, but I admit I was very disappointed that some people are so keen on us who do not want them any harm.