Close
Whatever the decision you take about this, I am sure it is going to turn out great. I trust you all very much. Good luck on this matter.
Imbir said:
I still think if mod want to delete low resolution image he should be allowed to do so without restrictions. We have reasonable moderators (or do you disagree?)
If they feel the need to do so I'll stand by their decision.
other suggestion..

・Importing digitals from any random imageboard without confirming they're lossless copied from the original is always restricted.

・Importing from pixiv is follow special rules not same as from other sources.
midzki said:
other suggestion..

That sounds reasonable.
midzki said:
other suggestion..
Every image from pixiv needs to include the original image url. Tracking down the artists is too much of a pain in the ass otherwise.
VorpalNeko said:
Every image from pixiv needs to include the original image url. Tracking down the artists is too much of a pain in the ass otherwise.
Couldn't agree with you anymore than humanly possible.

midzki said:
What kind of special rules?
Mr_GT said:

Midzki's improper english sometimes confuses me but I think midzki meant as in pixiv image could have a excuse for it's reason for it being low resolution.
Mr_GT said:
don't know. I'm posting when I come up with.
someone may think details.
・you can post any high-res images (over 1920x1200 in my view) and any resolution scans following general guideline.
・you can't post any low-res digitals without following low-res digital guideline (i.e. confirming source). if you post them before understand it, all your posts are deleted immediately. you can't complain if some other members post same images and be accepted.
midzki said:
if you post them before understand it, all your posts are deleted immediately. you can't complain if some other members post same images and be accepted.
Sounds a bit like AP
you can refine my suggestions. better than just oppose it.
do you know the term "brain storming"?
it's the way of my thinking, and the result is those scanning techniques.

・general guideline. you already have any rights after registered. posting never raise your status, so post only willing images.

also I'd suggest remove "contributer" level from member's profile.
midzki said:
if you post them before understand it, all your posts are deleted immediately. you can't complain if some other members post same images and be accepted.
Refuse a person who don't know the rule but obey it unwittingly? I don't catch the point.
( ゚д゚)ポカーン

you can say "mods can stop him when he is posting not knowing the rules, and send PM to read it. all posts are deleted temporarily, and he can repost again after read the rules", or something. it's the thing easily come up with, but you are using your brain for finding faults.

midzki said:
you can refine my suggestions. better than just oppose it.
do you know the term "brain storming"?
whatever..
O.K. seems I'm the one who spamming the topic with unwilling posts. then I'll retreat.
I don't post low-res, and don't delete other low-res posts. the topic is nothing related to me in the first place.
continue you guys.
Sorry, I don't mean to offend you.

But just deleted the post which is illegal, and send PM to him is OK, isn't it? No need to delete all his posts temporarily just in order to let him read the rule IMO >_>

(It becomes playing on words.. anyway, your suggestion is reasonable)
I know it's a difference of a way of thinking among us, not personal offense. just I got lost an interest. look for an answer from another ε≡(ノ´_ゝ`)ノ