Close
kawaii_kuma_ said:
Hi everyone!

Long time no see. I hope everyone is well. I was just wondering, does anyone know where I can find the CG World books? I recently came across a few issues and were not too sure if there were any recent books uploaded to a folder. Speaking of the folder, there was a folder with all the CGWorld books and I cannot seem to find that folder anymore. If anyone knows the link to the folder, please let me know. I am also looking for a few books I recently came across on manga-zip but I haven't downloaded those books from there because I would rather download them from Mega or Mediafire if ofcourse they are uploaded and I am also looking for the recent CG World issue. Here are the titles:

ハクメイとミコチワールドガイド 足下の歩き方 and CG World Vol. 261

Thanks in advance!
I have put together all the CGWorld I have downloaded from various places together. Yes, 261 is inside too.

Here you go:
https://mega.nz/folder/bEZSUY7R#LVD_F1s2mmub_6SkAO4EeQ

If you find any other editions sitting around websites like manga-zip or something, tell me here, I will try to download it and add it into the folder.
I don't know if there are people out there collecting and compiling CGWorld magazines like those that did to 3D World and ImagineFX (I mean starting from the first issue of course)...
If there aren't, that's a pity, all those knowledge gone. :/