Close
BTW, does anyone have some recommandations for uploading large amount of files?
I am a Chinese and i hold a variety collections of tutorial books, but i am facing 2 problems.

#1 They are stored in Onedrive for Business and Baidu Netdisk.
The first one, since it is business edition, it will expose my personal identity so it won't be my option.
The latter, which is a perfect solution within China, persumably would be painful for the community to download them.
(since it require a roughly $6/Month fee to get full download speed, i know what you all thinking about, it different from Mediafire .etc, in free mode, the download speed is about 20 or 30 kB/s.)
(And i doubt anyone here have the skill/experience to deal with this notorious software)

#2 Now comes to the file format/extension, since one of my hardisk has been filled with PNG mangas, I turned HEIC format for help. With proper encoding, it is possible to down size a png file to 20% without visual losses (to 75% or 50% in lossless mode), my collections now have been fully converted into HEIC format. So if this is ok, i would upload them as soon as i find a resonable upload solution.