Close
KylieDigital said:
Honestly you are entirely right. I found this just trying to find some free books to download to get started, I've been lurking around for a few months and reading what I can when possible.

Do you mean the Yande.re discord, with about 16 people online right now? I wasn't sure where to ask my previous post or anything kept debating since as you said this forum seemed to have died down a lot.

Edit: Sent a PM.
No worries Kylie, I myself discovered Yande.re by looking for free content and it was by seeing people like Jueony that I too wanted to make my contribution, but I am of the altruistic type and I like to do pleasure to people ... I miss the Yande.re of the beginnings, because we often share novelties between member.

It also allowed me to get to know people around the world (Brazil, Turkey, South Korea, Maylasia, USA, Germany, etc.) and if you PM me, I always reply to my messages (provided I don't receive no more than 20 messages every 2 hours lol)

In any case, I would be happy to chat with you Kylie, I'm waiting for your Discord invitation, see you later).