Close
@kikimi
Lurker and freeloader of this website and its many contributors for about a year now (take that as you will).

I'm also a member of the discord server and have on multiple occasions been in contact with EdenGenesis. I've known him to be one of the active and well-spoken contributors of this community both from my discussions with him on discord as well as in this thread.

He's always been very professional from every interaction I've had with him, and I've literally never experienced any sort of problem in regards to the transactions and privacy for resources with him. In fact, he's explicitly told me it's up to the buyer if they want the product shared or not when I last spoke with him.

As far as I can tell his reputation is a lot more trustworthy than what we've seen from you so far. All you've done is throw around accusations and insults. Your tone is that of a child crying out because you didn't get something to go your way. Go cry somewhere else. It's pretty damn hard to find active communities like this with active contributors and we don't need clowns like you to mess it up for everyone by scaring of folk like him.

What have you done in this community? What have you contributed? Why should we believe you, some random person throwing a tantrum on the internet? If you don't have anything to back up any of those answers then I believe I speak for the thousands of lurkers here that brats like you aren't welcome. Learn some manners and stop tarnishing this wonderful thread with your garbage.