Close
Artist Tagging
I've been noticing lately that there's been a lot of slacking off of tagging the artists of pics. I've been doing what I can to find who the artists are and tagging them appropriately but there are so many now that aren't tagged that it's getting a bit old. I may be out on left field on this but it seems to me that the single most important tag of all to add to a new pic is that of the artist. I know that there is the ability to "favorite" a pic you like but if we start having to favorite every single pic we like that library will soon be overflowing and the pic will get lost in there as well.
Jalawala said:
I've been noticing lately that there's been a lot of slacking off of tagging the artists of pics. I've been doing what I can to find who the artists are and tagging them appropriately but there are so many now that aren't tagged that it's getting a bit old. I may be out on left field on this but it seems to me that the single most important tag of all to add to a new pic is that of the artist. I know that there is the ability to "favorite" a pic you like but if we start having to favorite every single pic we like that library will soon be overflowing and the pic will get lost in there as well.
well one of the reason could be the summertime ^^ that people prefer to go outside as long as they can, while the corona situations allows it before the winter and another corona wave and another shutdown/lockdown