Close
EdenGenesis said:
Hello to all,

I am actively looking for new members who would be interested in helping us financially to buy several books.

We are interested in all styles, as well nude pose books, as Yuri, BL, background and others because our community has artists specialized in different areas each.

The EdenGenesis V. 2.0 server celebrates its 1 year and officially its 3 and a half years.

The more we will be numerous and the more we will be able to make savings.

If you are tired of paying shipping and scanning fees, don't hesitate to join us because I will systematically pay these fees (under certain conditions).
We are in the process of listing all our books and it will take us some time, but we are confident to say that we have the largest library of Japanese and Korean tutorial books on the internet.

Of course, our goal is to acquire as many books as possible while supporting artists and publishers in order to support the economy and encourage them to produce new quality books that will be beneficial to us in learning new drawing techniques so that we too can create quality content.

Send me a PM if you are interested in joining us and ordering books with us. I would be happy to have new members among us!
i'd like to join and help out.