Close
EdenGenesis said:
Ah e-hentai, the paradise of leaks...
Promoting this kind of ethically questionable site disgusts me.

I won't go into details because I'd only be repeating myself, but sharing a book that was just released a few weeks ago is really unreasonable. If you had even a hint of respect for the authors whose books you enjoy, you would avoid ruining their work by massively sharing their books that end up on sites like e-hentai and for which the administrators make money with ads without making any effort.

Some people will say that their goal is noble but I have a different opinion on the matter because they are only harming the book industry, if only their site was limited to a few downloads, the damage would have been less, however, as their goal is to get rich, they have no respect for the artists and their work.

I am not against sharing books, on the contrary. However, sharing recently released books is unreasonable and disrespectful to artists who make a living from their art.

It's not just artists who are harmed by this practice, but everyone who works in the book industry and makes a living from it. It is no wonder that prices are going up or that authors are not producing as many quality books as they used to.

In my opinion, only people who have no way to buy the books have an excuse to download them, but that doesn't excuse the massive sharing of such a recent book on platforms like e-hentai or Yande.re, especially since this is not the first time we tell you that we, the active members who have kept this platform alive, have stopped sharing new books because of this kind of insane behavior...
shut up bitch, you only ask users for money and then scam them, you never upload the books, and the times you did it were other users' books, you only keep the money you fucking idiot