Close
Saikano_iki said:
shut up bitch, you only ask users for money and then scam them, you never upload the books, and the times you did it were other users' books, you only keep the money you fucking idiot
Saikano_iki, it's been a long time since you posted on the forum. I must say that apart from criticizing me, you have never done anything for our community and therefore have no credibility.

If we look at your history on the forum, the only time you posted was to insult me and lie about me. You have never participated in the forum or even bought and shared a single book with the community and you dare to insult and criticize me when, unlike you, I have been buying and sharing books with the community for a long time and you have certainly downloaded some of the books I have shared.

You obviously have a short memory because a year ago, the last time you tried to harm me, the active community members intervened and you ended up disappearing for several months. I provided proof of the purchases and your lie was exposed.

Despite all this, you have nothing else to do but come back here with the sole purpose of harming me. You are so vindictive. I have nothing against you, but only fools don't change, as they say.

Anyway, I really look forward to you proving yourself, buying books and sharing them with the community, and then maybe you will be able to criticize me.

Of course, I suggest members join us in ordering books together to optimize costs. Books don't just magically fall out of the sky. I know you are a passive member who waits for members to buy and share books so you can jump like a vulture on the opportunity to acquire books for free and in the process criticize honest people like me for no good reason, but if you knew the work involved in organizing group purchases, you would have given up long ago.

It took me several years to gain credibility on this forum and on the Discord servers and I proved to people that I was trustworthy and we managed to acquire several hundred books. Two or three years ago, I invited several members and shared new books for free through my Discord community, but it is true that I offer members who want to join me to buy books, splitting the cost so that we all win in the end.

I have never forced anyone to join me and only those who want to participate. Besides, my point is that instead of buying the book yourself, why not pay the same amount to participate in group purchases and share the totality of the books ordered at the time of purchase?

Many people showed interest in my offer and I regularly receive requests to join. If I had been what you say, the forum would already be full of criticism against me. After several hundred successful purchases with several hundred participating members, you can be sure that if what you say was true, I would not be here anymore.

But I feel so sorry for you that I won't dwell on your case, especially since I know that most of our community members are not stupid and I'm sure they will know who of us is telling the truth since you are a mere opportunist who only criticizes and insults people in a virulent way without arguing or thinking, your only goal is to try to tarnish my reputation hoping that people will support you...