Close
whitaker said:
Hi EdenGenesis is there a way to join the discord server?
I'm not often here but when I do I share books and I would like to participate in buying them with others.
Hello, you are asking at the best time because I'm about to open the door to new members to replace some of the members who have left or are inactive.

Our community is deliberately limited for the moment to better manage leakers and also for various reasons specific to the project.

This doesn't mean that we will not evolve over time. The server has survived for more than 3 years already, and I hope that this will continue.

I am mainly looking for members who are dedicated to our cause and who support us actively and financially.

Those who want to join us and participate in group purchases can send me a PM, I always reply, even if it may take some time before you get an answer depending on the number of requests received. In general, I don't forget anyone but if it happens, send me another PM ;)

I'd like to thank all those who helped us and those who want to join our ambitious project. The more members we have, the stronger we will be and we will have no limit to acquire everything we need to progress in drawing :)