Close
Issues about "Posts" Feature
Excuse me, everyone.

It seems Yande.re is having some issues about "Posts" feature, all thumbnails stopped to update since yesterday, and the tag list also dosen't display, or all posts after No. 1000000 don't show in the page.

I thought it was the problem of my browser (Firefox) but after changing to Chrome, the problem presists.

Anyone else has same issue?

Thank you for notice.
lixiaofossil said:

It seems Yande.re is having some issues about "Posts" feature, all thumbnails stopped to update since yesterday, and the tag list also dosen't display, or all posts after No. 1000000 don't show in the page.

Thank you for notice.
Yes I have the same issue. At first I load the larger version very slow, I thought that maybe there's some problem with server. (Admin had also said "too many people accessing large page numbers causing overload on the server ")
lixiaofossil said:
Excuse me, everyone.

I thought it was the problem of my browser (Firefox) but after changing to Chrome, the problem presists.

Thank you for notice.
me too.
post #1000000

id:>1000000
Search for posts with an ID number greater than one million.