Close
Mandatory music thread
Unless Mods/Admin(s) feel like this thread is not needed here (feel free to delete it ofc!), I just thought about refreshing up the board a bit with some new ideas that I had in mind.

And with further ado...

Currently I listen to Armin van Buuren, gotta say I've never heard anything like this before and I looove his music (with contributing artists ofc!)

So whats your call?
Pfff

Dj Piccolo - If You Really Love Me ^^ (currently)
Erika - I don't know (too)

Old Dance musics are the greatest, since the newer one suck ass.

Rurutia - My favorite Japanese artist.

um... yeah that's all for now :)
been looping Hayate s2 ed

Hina <3
Been looping Saki ed for a while now.
WAI WAI
Asriel's latest 2 albums 'unveil' & 'quo vadis', if I narrow down moe related music. (looping them with many metal music)
Coroner, Danzig, Misfits (The coffin boxset is ace) Samhain, Hazel O'Conner, Lustmord, Voivod, Von Thronstahl, Schloss Tegal, Wumpscut, Rammstein, Detrusion, Beatles, Inade, Dense Vision Shrine, Bad Religion, Moljebka Pvlse, Nine Inch Nails, Penitent, Psychophysicist, Radiohead, Remanence, Stahlwerk 9, Stereolab, Ten horned beast.
admin2 said:
been looping Hayate s2 ed

Hina <3
H-I-N-A Hinagiku hai hai!

Listening to +44 - When you Heart Stops Beating
Feito said:
Currently I listen to Armin van Buuren, gotta say I've never heard anything like this before and I looove his music (with contributing artists ofc!)

So whats your call?
Nice choice, Armin rocks, has done for many years.

Currently listening to some classic trance from the late 90's, specifically at this moment Marino Stephano - Free Time, awesome track.
Mostly 80s (and previous) artists: Michael Jackson, Abba, Duran Duran, Def Leppard, Scatman, some L.A. groups, etc.

Sometimes I pick stuff from more recent ones, like SOAD (lol), Seal, The Hives (?), Infected Mushroom and others.

And, as weird as it may sound, I prefer korean music over japanese one. Seo Tae Ji is easily the most awesome artist Asia has ever had.
I'm deep into jungle atm, besides I listen to 90s house and more electronic styles. And yeah, Seo Tae Ji has some great tracks on Pump It Up.
blooregardo said:
I'm deep into jungle atm, besides I listen to 90s house and more electronic styles. And yeah, Seo Tae Ji has some great tracks on Pump It Up.
Good Choices :)
I loop Kemono no Souja Erin ED Polyphonica ED and Joe Lovano
Mostly listen to drum n bass, like Concord Dawn and Black Sun Empire.
Feito - I listened to Armin van Buuren's ASOT 400 not too long ago, crazy three day party.
Been looping the Basquash OP since days, besides that I'm still catching up with the latest releases from the recent M3 market.
I didn't notice mizuki nana released the new album :(
I got it today, and found this one is crazy awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSfDvfqqjnQ
midzki said:
I didn't notice mizuki nana released the new album :(
I got it today, and found this one is crazy awesome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSfDvfqqjnQ
Is it from Ultimate Diamond?
i spend my day bleeding my ears out to "quo vadis" and "rapsody"

2:44 am~god im tired
Korn. Deftones. That's pretty much it.
Mostly Videogame music and Anime Openings and some Endings...not sure if those count.

Wrapped in Black-in-Black-in-Black - Wrapped in Black (Wrapped In Black). I love the Sonic Rush series music. Wrapped In Black & Jeh Jeh Rocket are at the top.

Don't forget Onigashima in the Fairyland (Touhou Project 7.5 & Seasonal Dream Vision), Doll Judgment (TP7.5), Mystic Oriental Love Consultation (TP10.5), Vessel of Stars (10.5) & Catastrophe in Bhava-agra (TP10.5).

I don't think it is a good idea to keep listing so yeah Video Game Music, Some Anime BGM, Anime OPs and some EDs of Anime I watch. Again...not sure if those count.........

Michael Jackson is one of the few artists I do listen to and love....Rest In Peace Michael.
NinthAltima said:
Mostly Videogame music and Anime Openings and some Endings...not sure if those count.
I don't think it is a good idea to keep listing so yeah Video Game Music, Some Anime BGM, Anime OPs and some EDs of Anime I watch. Again...not sure if those count.........
same here. some OPs, some EDs, some BGMs, and mostly games OST, from SimCity4 to the Castlevania series.
now i'm stuck with some of the DDR (or StepMania) songs, the ones by Dj Taka are really good.
but i also like rock, metal, classical, etc, etc.
asterixvader said:
same here. some OPs, some EDs, some BGMs, and mostly games OST, from SimCity4 to the Castlevania series.
now i'm stuck with some of the DDR (or StepMania) songs, the ones by Dj Taka are really good.
but i also like rock, metal, classical, etc, etc.
Ah! Pretty awesome.
hi everyone i have been poking around these forums a while and i think it's time to show myself.

i am a big dragonforce and emenem fan(not a great combo but it suits me fine)
Feito you have good taste. Armin Van Buuren is my favorite trance DJ! I also like Tiesto and ATB. I listen to mostly electronic genres. Love Infected Mushroom, BT and many others.
Tiësto is also good. Currently I'm trying to get around pop once again, especially Japanese and Korean.
these days i've been looping pretty much just Akiko Shikata'stuff.
Feito said:
Tiësto is also good. Currently I'm trying to get around pop once again, especially Japanese and Korean.
I dunno... Tiesto things are okay, but recently I don't like his new songs and musics.

The Birthday Massacre <-- I love the syn rock. Each song has a great beat and music.
Currently listening a LOT of 80s

Specially Michael and Duran Duran

(well, I always listen to MJ's stuff)
not trying to be off topic but what can i do around here?
kyoushiro said:
Currently listening a LOT of 80s

Specially Michael and Duran Duran

(well, I always listen to MJ's stuff)
Thriller~
Eve said:
not trying to be off topic but what can i do around here?
What do you mean? There is plenty of tagging, and image fixing, to be done.