Close
Bapabooiee said:
Uhhh, I've pretty much been a gamer my entire life. Grew-up with the Sega Master System n' DOS.
Same, I had a Master System and the original Gameboy :D Missed out on the original NES but got myself a SNES which is still an awesome machine even now (though I actually emulate SNES games these days for the filters and stuff).

These days... don't play much really, Fallout 3, Last Remnant, some PS2 rpgs (Persona 4 being a favourite still) and occasionally some older pc games like Dungeon Siege 2.

Currently attempting to save for an HDTV + PS3 so I can get some games I'm interested in; Vesperia, GT5, Star Ocean 4 and a bunch of others.
kyoushiro said:
Hay Radio, I tried adding you to PSN :( But I think you denied my invite.

BTW I'm tempted to get Resistance. Is it worth paying 25USD for it?
I get too many random people inviting me. What is your PSN nick? Try inviting me again.
PSN ID: KagaminKyousuke
kyoushiro said:
PSN ID: KagaminKyousuke
OK. I'll accept your invite this time.
Heh. You're a pretty popular person Radioactive.
I've also been a gamer all my life. My first system was the Atari. Then it was the NES, and then the Genesis, and then the SNES. We moved on again to the N64, and my bro got a dreamcast (sad that it died so easily) just a little after I got a PSX (One of the best!). My cousins rented a 3D0 a couple times too. Then, I got the PS2 (Most used game system so far, but my PS3 is starting to get up there ^_^). I HAD to get the PS3 launch system, and somehow managed to snag a used (guy just didn't like it and sold it immediately for a 360) 60 Gig. This has been my most awesome console. It helps that I can play any PS2 game on it that still comes out, since I brokeish my old PS2 by messing up the flip top install way back. I also dabbled in the 360 for a bit, but once it got to the point of near death, I quickly sold it. I might get a Japanese 360 in the future, but I will never buy a US one, since it blocks pretty much the only games I want on the 360...I also went through three Wii's (they didn't break, I just sold every one of em xD) I'm a total RPG fanatic! I also really like platformers and Survival horror games. It didn't look too good for People like me to own a PS3 way back, but now with all the games to my tastes are pouring out, I'm happy I held on <3 Oh, and I've got a 5.50 Gen B PSP. I also really love that console. Sony manged to buy me over for another generation.

Blaz-blue is really quite fun, and I can't wait for them to come out with more games, and us being able to play with more of their characters ^^

I'm also seriously anticipating FF XIII, and will be sure to import it as soon as it comes out! Though I really need to get myself better at Japanese xD
Shocking news:

European release of BlazBlue will be on 2010... and it'll have extra characters.
Which is the shocking part? Cuz it's not shocking at all that we get screwed as usual on releases, so I assume you mean the extra characters ;p
Extra chars and MORE moves.

U europeans and ur better gaming releases *remembers Metroid Prime*
Hahaha, better gaming releases? Not likely. Having to wait months (even years sometimes) for a game to be released when it's been out in america for ages sucks.
Wanting a game that has been released in Japan and not in the US sucks for me. You have to import AND learn the language. Language is optional but worth it to know what you are doing.

As for Touhou 12.3, even without the language knowledge, I'm still doing okay. Just a matter of trying and memorization. Still would love to know the story though so I'll still have to keep learning.
So, uh... new PS3 Slim model. 120GB HDD, smaller, less energy consumption, 300USD.

Discuss?

PS: I still prefer my big PS3. <3
No option to install Linux though.
Can't say I miss that :P
I'll be getting the slim, good thing I haven't been able to afford a ps3 yet or I'd probably be annoyed ;p
There's a new PS3 Model? $300 USD? I may be getting a PS3 sooner.........sounds good. I want MGS4 badly.

I still want Gradius VI (6) Konami.
Uh kyoushiro...if you have played Super Metroid and loved it, you should play Shadow Complex...assuming if you have a Xbox 360 that is.
I don't, and I won't :P

At least not during the following... 2 years.
kyoushiro said:
I don't, and I won't :P

At least not during the following... 2 years.
I don't and I won't. I won't and I don't. Say it. Kinda catchy...maybe not.

Okay sorry about the game. Just a suggestion.
If they also release it for PSN, I'll gladly check it.

Damn, I need a US account.
I forgot to mentioned it (Shadow Complex) is available for PC as well.

That game is inspired by Super Metroid and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night...at least that's what they said. I don't know about Castlevania because I never played any of them but I have played Super Metroid so that part is true.

By the way, that's some error message you guys and girls set up. It'll be fixed soon.
If you like old-school RPGs - Try the demo of http://www.heroicfantasygames.com/ Be warned that it is hard.
Light of the day, dark of the night~.

Radioactive said:
If you like old-school RPGs - Try the demo of http://www.heroicfantasygames.com/ Be warned that it is hard.
Thanks...Uncle Larry loves those types of old-school games. Hope it is as hard as you say. He'll no longer boast about his skills on RPGs if so.

Come on~ new Golden Sun. I want to see more updates on its progress IGN.
So, guys, I'm kinda back into some fighting games for PC.

Anyone here that plays Melty Blood Act Cadenza?
I've Bought and installed Act Cadenza...

I confused with the keyboard control... I can't customize it myself...
josewhiteheart said:
I've Bought and installed Act Cadenza...
Yeah right :P

I confused with the keyboard control... I can't customize it myself...
You need to edit a file. Forgot which one, though.

I prefer playing this with a pad. Absolutely funnier.
anyone play Combat Arms? It is an FPS...its from the same company as Maplestory...
I have fury!
I have Chortles!

Loving Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Fawful is just too much.
is some one here play Monster Hunter portable 2G Japan ?
so...
i used to play NES a lot when i was little, and never quit playing it (now i play on It Might Be NES, emulator for PSX).

last NES games i played (like 7 months ago) were Dragon Warrior series (beat them all), and then started DW7 for PSX but got bored.

lately i've been playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night japanese version, but it's almost the very same thing than the english version. already beaten.

on MMORPGs i only played (for long time) Silkroad Online, Maplestory and Mu Online, which i still play from time to time.

other games i've been playing lately are: Stepmania, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia...

big Castlevania lover here. it's always a pleasure to play and re-play them.

kyoushiro, tried Street Fighter 4 yet? it's pretty cool.