Close
kyoushiro said:
Dun care about that inferior loli
Vita do not care for you!

--

Any1 played Tales of Grace F yet? if so how is it?
Hello MugiMugi.

So kiowa...I beat Mass Effect 3.
Um...I won't lie.
I'm either confused...or unhappy...or both...or more.
I don't get it.
Let me take this somewhere else.

EDIT:
Thanks kiowa. I understand now...but disappointed as hell.
Not sure what to think of RPGs now.

I feel miserable.
No game has done that to me so far.
AZD-A9S said:
.........Cool story natsu-kun~
So~ since you mentioned it, tell me, what's scramble mode?
it's where 4 players play simultaneously in a 2 on 2 versus battle...

natsu kun... it feels awkward... sorry...
natsumenatsu said:
it's where 4 players play simultaneously in a 2 on 2 versus battle...

natsu kun... it feels awkward... sorry...
Oh so that's scramble mode.
They couldn't call it 2 VS 2 or something? Scramble sounds like something random.
Thanks for telling me that natsume.
AZD-A9S said:
Oh so that's scramble mode.
They couldn't call it 2 VS 2 or something? Scramble sounds like something random.
Thanks for telling me that natsume.
the game is by default is played by tag team... so it is always a 2 vs 2 fight by default

scramble mode enable all four players to fight simultaneously...

natsume... that's better...
natsumenatsu said:
the game is by default is played by tag team... so it is always a 2 vs 2 fight by default

scramble mode enable all four players to fight simultaneously...

natsume... that's better...
Oh like how Super Smash Bros series is right? All four move - not 2 others wait unless called upon by their allies [switching to your ally] like Dead Or Alive right?
that is correct...

anyone is looking up for the bioshock game that is compatible with the ps move controller?...
Bought Deus Ex: Human revolution off steam on yesterday's sale. Heard this game has quite lame and imbalanced boss battles that punishes players who don't invest enough points on combat skills. Is this true? I won't mind gunning my way through though, since it's what I've been doing with similar games anyway.
kiowa said:
Bought Deus Ex: Human revolution off steam on yesterday's sale. Heard this game has quite lame and imbalanced boss battles that punishes players who don't invest enough points on combat skills. Is this true? I won't mind gunning my way through though, since it's what I've been doing with similar games anyway.
Well, sneaking doesn't work on bosses so yes, you will always need big guns against them. Other than that I personally liked the game, especially the way your choices may change everything.
Played the game a little and got past prologue and mission 1, I guess I pretty much blew it. I chose battle rifle and I got a gun neither quite accurate nor high-powered enough to justify its ridiculously scarce ammunition supply. Maybe I need to stealth some more.
Anyone play Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2?

Also, Diablo III in a little under two months.
I'm going to start Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 as soon as I finish Mass Effect 3, which will probably be in a couple of days.
gohanrice said:
Anyone play Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2?
Can't, because:

1.- I haven't found that thing here.
2.- I haven't beaten HyperWAIFUS Neptunia 1.

Also, a lot of pending games lolololol
SFxT is still ass, by the way.

No way to justify such piece of crap.
I heard you don't have to play 1, and that mk2 is vastly improved.
But I want to beat HyperWAIFUS 1 first, Midzki's sibling >_<

I'm halfway to beat it. I just need to get the legendary weapons... and maybe after that, unlocking the rest of the goddesses.
WtfCakes said:
I heard you don't have to play 1, and that mk2 is vastly improved.
Yeah, you're spot on. mk2's story is standalone (knowing the characters/story from the first doesn't really add much) and pretty much everything is a lot better: the menus, the overworld, the dungeons (no more random battles), and even the battle system. It's still not as complex and intricate as something like a Final Fantasy game, but it works for Neptunia, and it works well.
Azarel said:
Other than that I personally liked the game, especially the way your choices may change everything.
Hmm...sounds familiar.
Yep yep yep.
Human revolution is giving me shitloads of technical problems. The game occasionally crashes to desktop telling me not enough resources blabla. Well I've already minimized almost everything and the game's delivering half-life 2 grade graphics so I guess that's not the case. Even then the game stutters quite often. There's one final problem that completely prevented me from continue playing: I find that every time I look into a smoke lit by a light (part of scenario, not real-time combat effects), the frame rate plummets to around 10 or worse. I see no way of continue playing and am stashing the game away until ivy bridge launch and getting a new rig.

PS: running win7 x64, HD5770 and i3 530
>>It's still not as complex and intricate as something like a Final Fantasy game

>>FINAL FANTASY

ahahahahahahahaha
just the other day...

i give in and tried ninja gaiden 3...

it feels like a bloody arkham series... though it feels hard to finish a combo when animation suddenly shifts to something else...

i wonder what i am doing wrong...
You bought NG3.

That's the wrong thing you did.

I can't believe these new Team Ninja could ruin the best action games series, making the game a braindead-fest instead of the strategic rape-fest NG1 and NG2 were.
kyoushiro said:
You bought NG3.

That's the wrong thing you did.

I can't believe these new Team Ninja could ruin the best action games series, making the game a braindead-fest instead of the strategic rape-fest NG1 and NG2 were.
I haven't got it yet (had planned to but other things delayed me) but you're worrying me.
Is it bad?
ugh... it's not that bad if you ask me...
natsumenatsu said:
ugh... it's not that bad if you ask me...
There is a "Story" to this game right?
Read some reviews and watch some trailers and gameplay. If the game looks fun and good to you, there's a high chance it will be, even if other peoples' opinions are that it's crap.

Also, kyoushiro has a somewhat... jaded view on videogames (and, well, everything I guess?).
there is...

aside from the usual save the world from utter destruction... and megalomaniacs...

ryu's arm got cursed by the "grip of murder"...

i'm also trying armored core 5... it's been a while since i played master of arena... controls sure have changed from then...

basically now... a good strategy is based on how to maneuver around your enemy without them seeing much of you...

since the radar is replaced with a scan mode which enables a pilot to analyze areas by recon units... at the cost of disabled combat...

this is good for strategies and sniper types... but for close quarters... it's not much help... i think i still need to get the hang of firing weapons with the RL triggers...
gohanrice said:
Read some reviews and watch some trailers and gameplay. If the game looks fun and good to you, there's a high chance it will be, even if other peoples' opinions are that it's crap.

Also, kyoushiro has a somewhat... jaded view on videogames (and, well, everything I guess?).
Recently read IGN's score.
.........it got a 3.
Gamespot gave it a 5.5.

(Sigh) I just have to get it to know how it is when I can.
I miss Tomonobu Itagaki.

Saw Kasumi on DOA5.
Not as cute as she was previously.
She also looks older.
Maybe there was some time changes for DOA5's storyline?

natsumenatsu said:
there is...

aside from the usual save the world from utter destruction... and megalomaniacs...

ryu's arm got cursed by the "grip of murder"...
Thanks Natsume.
AZD-A9S said:
Saw Kasumi on DOA5.
Not as cute as she was previously.
She also looks older.
I like Kasumi's new look. Hitomi, on the other hand, looks like she got wacked with an ugly stick.
VorpalNeko said:
I like Kasumi's new look. Hitomi, on the other hand, looks like she got wacked with an ugly stick.
Oh that Hitomi.
I don't know what to say about her change so I'll just agree with you.