Close
I grew up with Nintendo (NES). Weird that it was here on 1985 the same when I was born. Starting collecting every Nintendo System right along with SEGA. Dreamcast is the last SEGA console I collected. So now still collecting Nintendo but now with Sony (PS3 yet to acquire) and Microsoft (Xbox and Xbox 360). Can never get Mario and Sonic out of my life.

josewhiteheart...about Final Fantasy Tactics, that remains the best in my list. Tactics Advance and everything else would never top that. Every time I start a new game and get up to the point before you start the fight on the first battle on Mandalia Plains, I delete the other 5 characters and get my own female-named characters, with the right zodiac for Sagittarius (me), from the guild (PSP calls it that) to be in my team. I made a save file for that point so I don't have to do the intro fight every time when I feel like creating a new game.

The only thing I wish they fix for the PSP version of Final Fantasy Tactics is the animations lag and the sound. Everything else is great.

By the way josewhiteheart, why do you recommend FFXIII? Maybe I should go see some videos of it.