Close
Its that time again, need some donations
I'm in the middle of escrow for buying a house so I need some extra help this month.

http://www.imouto.org/donate/

As usual site is not in danger but I'd like to get some expenses of it covered.

(I pay over 700 for the servers and about 100 or so to people that help scan stuff..)

Thanks..
well i'm constantly broke but i'll be able to donate a little tomorrow... i can't afford much though ^^;
Aww... I'd love to help but I can't... ;_;

I know, it must be really hard... But keep it up okay?
Best of luck to you, dear friend. :-)
btw admin2, what currency are you using? dollars? euros? sterling?
a tip I learned from other sites that ask for the same kind of help is to donate what you can afford to donate
darkmarshall said:
a tip I learned from other sites that ask for the same kind of help is to donate what you can afford to donate
i already know how much i can donate, i'm just wondering what currency my donation will eventually end up as
I've donated.

darkmarshall said:
Agreed. If you can only afford $5 then admin2 would be most appreciative.

aurica said:
btw admin2, what currency are you using? dollars? euros? sterling?
US$
You pay people to scan? I guess there's not much motivation to do it otherwise.
cheese said:
I guess he means to buy the material to scan. Would you want to spend your own money on an artbook, and then chop it up?
Not at all. That's why I was always impressed so many people here would take apart their books for the sake of scanning. But now it makes more sense.
I pay for the books + some extra as goodwill
People do scan their own stuff, but it's a lot cheaper without paying the 300% foreign country tax...
petopeto said:
300% foreign country tax...
I hate those taxes.
Brazil has extra big taxes for games, eletronic devices and stuff like tablets, but now you ask: How many Nintendo factories Brazil has? How many tablet factories Brazil has? 0.

Oh boy, I'm still gonna buy one artbook someday. I really will. It's my big dream. XP

Oh, and admin2, any luck with donations? :D
i've donated now too
Debbie said:
Oh, and admin2, any luck with donations? :D
$176.22 after fees

much appreciated to all who donated
cheese said:
(。・ω・)ノ I'm been donated
Wow, great, glad to hear that. ^_^
Thank you very much for all your work.. have donated 20$ :)
I've donated $10. Hope this helps moe.imouto.
I'm between jobs at the moment so I can't donate a lot, but I've donated $10. If everyone donates $10 or so, it'll all add up.

Best of luck admin2!!
I'm sorry that I can't afford to donate, I'm physically disabled (chronic pain) and I'm getting ready to have a Spinal Cord Stimulator implanted in the next few weeks.. ( I wish I was lying.)

IIRC, you don't want to clog up the site with advertisements, and I appreciate that. But what if you had a separate index page with ads for those like me who want to support the site but only have time/mouse clicks to donate? I really do love moe.imouto but I can't scan and I can't send money..
Just sent $20 your way. Hope it helps!
I just got a small amount of a big amount that is still owed to me.

Here: $10.00USD
Donating $10.00USD angers me in a way admin2. I know I could do better.

As for skyrender, hope everything goes okay.
Hi everyone, thanks for the donations, been busy with work...I'll be sending thank you email on the weekend.

I plan to remove the top bar message after Sunday.
Not a frequent poster but donated 5USD. Least I could do for all the wonderful stuff I find here. We should thank you instead for all the stuff you had to do and the money you have to come up with every month. All the best!
Cheers!
Thank god I noticed this before it's too late :)
Donated 10$ 'cause I'm still a student... Sorry can't help too much.
Well, I think that in 1 or 2 months I'll finally have my credit card. And then I'll donate something, I hope. moe.imouto is like, one of my favourite sites x3
I'm new here but... I found this site simply amazing. Therefore, I donated a small sum. Keep up the great work.
strim said:
I'm new here but... I found this site simply amazing. Therefore, I donated a small sum. Keep up the great work.
I here too not for a long time. Will help to understand please?
I know admin2 has not been asking for donations recently but if it would be a nice gesture to donate to him periodically if you have the spare funds, not when he needs it urgently.

I found the donation link as he removed it from his website already.

Click the donate button. :) Let's help keep this site up as long as we can!
I'm not really hurting for cash and that link should be removed....I took down donations due to lack of interest and no point..