Close
Account Name Question
I was wondering if there was a way to change your account name. I tried to search the forum and the help thread, didn't find anything.
Rescue00 said:
I was wondering if there was a way to change your account name. I tried to search the forum and the help thread, didn't find anything.
I asked admin2 a similar question to yours before.
Turns out there isn't.

You have to create a new account for your desirable name like I have.
In our forum if you want to change your account ,you have to pay 50 point through the online-bank to buy a little tool = =
I changed my account name several days ago...I get the tool for free in the activities of Halloween .
That sounds terrible... Something similar happens on games, when something is put into some special discount, I feel sorry for everybody who've paid so expensive to get the item. Of course, it's nice to get it cheaper, but...
I feel the same way except if we had name changes here I know a couple of people who would change their names constantly. And it would cause confusion. So hooray for no name changes!
uhm..one question..are they going to ban users who have 2 accounts?
Wishmaster said:
uhm..one question..are they going to ban users who have 2 accounts?
Only if you troll/sabotage using the 2nd account.
I won't I swear it....I just wanted new acc. cuz I screwed the last one's name.....I am on moe.imouto for a few weeks now..or something close...anyway I know all the rules and people around here.....so don't think of me that I am some n00b x)
Oh rly now wishmaster? Ok who am I? <--- Lol. ; )
BTW what was your last accounts name.
I can know easily who you two are seeing IPs...
But although if I couldn't see them, it's not to hard to guess because you have individual comment styles. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
ChikaneHimemiya said:
Oh rly now wishmaster? Ok who am I? <--- Lol. ; )
BTW what was your last accounts name.
..you're new one...
Awe wishmaster : ( I'm actually not a new one. Been here since last
year ; ) HaruhiSuzumiya : ) Oh well

midzki said:
I can know easily who you two are seeing IPs...
But although if I couldn't see them, it's not to hard to guess because you have individual comment styles. ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ
I have three ips... True enough!
ChikaneHimemiya said:
I have three personalities... True enough!
MPD Σ(゚Д゚ )
ChikaneHimemiya said:
...HaruhiSuzumiya...
yeah I catched that...since you said that ''yey'' of yours on ''out of curiosity'' topic...
midzki said:
MPD Σ(゚Д゚ )
Midzki.. You're so mean!!! Ima go watch KNMto cry this off now : (

Wishmaster said:
yeah I catched that...since you said that ''yey'' of yours on ''out of curiosity'' topic...
HaiHai! ; )
I see all your IPs so don't go doing anything stupid. :)
aoie_emesai said:
I see all your IPs so don't go doing anything stupid. :)
HaiHai! Wakarimashita aoie-sensei! ; )